Chapter 14

Morpheus's POV

I climbed onto Drogon "I'll be back soon Lucienne" "be careful sir" "aren't I always Lucienne" I gripped Drogon's spines and took off we flew out of my realm, soon diving down into hell I gritted my teeth as the harsh winds blew against me. When we arrived we flew over the desolate landscape demons pointed and yelled as they saw me and Drogon flying overhead. Drogon took this as a sign and roared swooping down and grabbing two demons in his talons before throwing them letting them fall to the fiery ground below.

Lucifer POV

A demon came in short of breath from coming here in a hurry "What" I said gritting my teeth "sire Lord Morpheus has returned" "really how interesting he thinks he can best me again" "there's more sire he's brought his dragon" just as the demon finished the ceiling cracked as a dragon bigger than an adult elephant came through I watched Dream he was abord the dragon the beast roared and swong it's tail. It lowered it's left shoulder allowing Dream to climb down the dragon stayed not leaving its master, "now Drogon let's not destroy the palace we are guests here". "Welcome back Morpheus why have you brought your beast with you" "I've come to bargain" "and what is it you want to bargain for" "I want you to lift the barrier surrounding Hanna's dreams" I scoffed "and If I don't" "then I'll burn all the inhabitants of hell alive".

I nodded my head at a demon having him go forward and try to grab Dream but his dragon stalked forward and grabbed him shaking him like a rag doll before his body ripped in half like a piece of paper the beast roared at me before looking at dream insuring he was alright, Dream put his hand on the dragon's neck before returning his gaze to me. "So do we have a deal" "I'm not afraid of you or your beast Dream" "really I find that hard to believe isn't that right Drogon" I looked at a different demon "bring her in", "you think you have the upper hand but that goes to me do you know how easy it was to steal her away while she slept " "no" the demon threw her to the ground "don't worry she's not dead at least not yet" Dream went over to her and put his hand on her forehead "she's unconscious for now I thought it best she doesn't see this wouldn't you agree".

"And you say I'm not considerate" "haven't you put her through enough Morningstar" Dream picked her up and walked over to his dragon I walked towards him I wouldn't let her go that easily he glanced back at me "Dracarys".

The dragon moved forward and growled showing it's teeth it then let out a blast of fire I quickly formed a force field but I could still feel the flames singe my hair and clothes "I yield I'll lower the force field" Dream still didn't look happy "...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The dragon moved forward and growled showing it's teeth it then let out a blast of fire I quickly formed a force field but I could still feel the flames singe my hair and clothes "I yield I'll lower the force field" Dream still didn't look happy "Drogon stop" Dream said with an aggravated tone to his voice the dragon stopped and looked at Dream. He climbed on one arm around her the other holding onto the dragon "thank you for your hospitality Morningstar" the dragon stood up and took off spreading its wings stirring up ash and dust I watched them till they flew out of sight.

Once Upon A Dream जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें