Chapter 13

Third person POV

Hanna didn't know what to think not only had this man claimed to be her protector but also claimed to watch her when she was a baby it didn't render with her properly. She didn't even know who he was or at the very least what he was "I want to show you something" "w..what" Morpheus took out his pouch of sand after pouring some into his hand he allowed it to form an image of the two of them on the beach in his realm. And another of when they first met in his realm. "I don't understand"

"I've always been beside you, I need you to dig deep and try to remember anything you can" Hanna closed her eyes for a while "D

"I've always been beside you, I need you to dig deep and try to remember anything you can" Hanna closed her eyes for a while "D...Dream" Morpheus smiled "yes Hanna that's my name try and remember something else if you can". "I can't I'm so sorry" "don't apologize child at the very least you remember my name". Morpheus put his hand on her shoulder and got up leaving her to rest knowing that nightmares would taunt her and he could do nothing to help her.

Johanna went over to him "so does she remember anything" "she remembers my name" "but she doesn't know of your way power" "no I'm afraid not". "All I can think to say is you tried" "yes and now I must take my leave till we meet again Constantine".

Morpheus POV

I sat in the library trying to figure out what to do "sir may I offer some advice" "of course Lucienne" "you may not be able to bring back her old memories but perhaps you can make new ones" "I'm not following" "what I'm saying sir is maybe you could make new memories with her" "and what do you suggest I do for her dreams" "I sadly don't have answer for that sir". I sighed I had to think of something "perhaps it's time I visit Lucifer again" "that may actually be a good idea sir" "thank you Lucienne" "of course sir shall I make some of my famous fudge cake" "that sounds quite nice Lucienne but I will not have you slave over the oven I'll have the chefs make it" "believe it or not sir I quite enjoy baking". "I'm not talking you out of this am I" "no sir you're not" she said with a smile as she walked to the kitchen.

After we finished eating I grabbed my healm and walked towards the castle gates "my Lord before you go may I offer a suggestion" "go ahead Lucienne" "perhaps you should take Drogon with you" "and why do you think that" "you'll have an added advantage Lucifer may not admit it but she's terrified of Drogon so are all the demons of hell he'll give you some leavrege over her". I sighed "perhaps you're right Lucienne let's go find him" it didn't take us long to find Drogon.

He stalked towards us his wings spread as he approached us "hello Drogon" he roared his greeting at us and lowered his head allowing me to give him head scratches, "I need you to come with me to hell I must speak with Lucifer" Drogon lifted his head and glared at me letting out a low whistle that was mixed with a purr as if saying "you want me to take you to hell what do I get out of this" "if I give the order you can burn her demons alive" he tilted his head as if pondering the offer he growled in agreement followed by a second growl which ment "remember your bargen my friend" "Drogon when have you ever known me to not be true to my word".