Chapter 5

Nathan POV

I meet up with him he said he knew where Hanna was "about time you got here" "sorry work ran late" "understandable now what can I help you with". "I want my sister back she had no right to run away" "your little sister huh I can help with that but it will cost you" "what do you want" "let's discuss that later". "So tell me about your little sister Nathan" "she was born years after me I was already seventeen when she was born then our mother died". "I see and you blame Hanna for that" "in a way yes, everything was fine till she was born". "I completely understand Nathan" "good you're the first person that seems to know what I'm going through" "of course, of course".

Corinthian POV

I found her aunt's home easily when I went in she was sound asleep "well looks like the Sandman got to her" I said with a light chuckle I got closer to her I was about to put my hand over her mouth "Corinthian" " why are you here". "You're not supposed to be here" "neither are you guess we're both not supposed to be here" "the child is under my protection Corinthian" "is that supposed to mean something to me" "it should Corinthian you need to face your fate I created you and I can destroy you". "You think yourself invincible it's all about you your realm your power your rules" "my rules are there to protect those who dream" "no you seek complete control " "I must have control Corinthian without control chaos would reign".

"She doesn't even know you exist she doesn't know who you are" "she will soon, now get out" "I'm not afraid of you" "you should be" I left the house I'd have to come up with a different plan.

Morpheus POV

I didn't know what Corinthian wanted with the little girl but Corinthian was right about one thing she didn't know who I was. I decided to go back to the dreaming when I got back Lucienne was waiting for me "my lord I trust your visit to the waking world was pleasant" "in a way yes Lucienne" "shall I have one of the staff bring you some tea" "that would be appreciated yes" I watched a Lucienne called in one of the staff a young woman she nodded her head and went off to the kitchens "sir have you heard about the girls' brother" "I have not" "his name is Nathan and from what I've read he didn't treat her very well" "is that so tell me what he did to her Lucienne" "he'd beat her he's humiliated her, he threatened to put her in a psychiatric hospital he's done other things as well things that I can't even dare speak about".

"Thank you for this information Lucienne perhaps I'll pay him a visit" "that sounds well suited for what he's done sir" "I also think it's time that Hanna learns of my existence" "will you summon her to the dreaming sir" "probably yes, however, for now, I'll send Matthew to watch her in the waking world" "very good sir" "ah my tea right on time thank you Nina" the woman bowed her head "of course sire".