A/N

So I realized there is some confusion with the bond that Hanna and Morpheus share, I didn't really give much of a back story to Hanna besides small parts here and there so let me explain it a little further.

Hanna was born five years before Morpheus escaped her mother died shortly after of an unknown disease, a few months go by and Hanna's dad and brother are invited to a Christmas party at Roderick's mansion which leads to her father getting hired by Roderick. Now Roderick being the shity man he is and her father not wanting anything to do with her they put her in the basement meaning that Hanna would be sleeping near Dream (yeah her dad isn't that smart). Now with a tiny part of the seal being erased this means he can enter her dreams even tho I don't think the dreams of a baby would be that interesting but hey to each their own.

Now as Hanna gets older she isn't moved out of the basement she's kept down there. They sometimes even forgot to you know, give her food and water now of course her dad leaves her then a month later her brother leaves only coming back a month before she runs away to live with her aunt Johanna. Now Roderick and Alex are stuck with this poor girl who isn't allowed to leave the basement so of course being three years old and having no friends she starts talking to dream well more like rambling on to dream of course Alex visits her now and again and so does Roderick then again Roderick only beats her with his cane. (Yeah let me just say beating a small child Infront of the sandman is a big no no).

But as you all know Alex kills Roderick out of self-defense, weeks afterwards her brother comes back gets her and leaves, of course he puts her through hell leading to the events of the story I hope this gives a certain amount of understanding

(A/N as I was writing this I released that chapter 12 rockabye the flashback scean doesn't make sense to what I just wrote so I will be fixing that sometime tomorrow)