Chapter 10

Morpheus's POV

I went to Constantine's house to speak to Hanna "Lord Morpheus why are you here" I turned to Constantine "I need to speak to Hanna" she scoffed "you and me both". I followed Johanna inside she opened the door to Hanna's room I went over to her bed but she was gone "Constantine did Hanna go see any friends tonight" "no she doesn't have any sadly you're the only one she has why" "she's gone" "shit damn it". "Hang on it's Katty" Constantine put her phone on speaker so I could hear "Katty what do you need" "I was on my way home after talking to you and I found Hanna" "where is she" "she's at the top of Tower Bridge" "What How The Bloody Hell Did She Get Up There" "I don't know but I...I think she's going to jump off the bridge" "I'm on my way" she hung up the phone and turned to look for me "Morpheus I have to g....".

But I was already gone when my sand dissolved I was at the Bridge a few other humans were pointing at the top I looked up there she was and there was someone with her.

Hanna's POV

I looked down at the water then back at the man "will it hurt" "no there's a big trampoline at the bottom so you'll bounce right back up" "I don't see one" "trust me it's dow..." "Corinthian Stop" "look who's here I don't remember inviting you to this little going away party" Dream looked at me "child take my hand please" "n..no she'll send me away to an asylum she thinks I'm insane" "who will" "Auntie Johanna she never loved me she never cared about me she was lying all this time. I...I j..just want to be with mummy". "Child you know all too well that your mother is dead she's not coming back if I could I would but sadly I don't have the power to do that". Tears fell nonstop down my face "he's lying he doesn't care about you he never has" "child don't listen to him" "Hanna remember what I said the people that say they care about you never really care about you till they want something from you" "he's lying child please" "am I, the only reason you care about her dream is that she makes you stronger" "you and I both know that's a lie Corinthian".

"Chi...Hanna please listen to me I've never begged for anything but I'm begging you don't do this....please".

Morpheus's POV

Hanna reached out towards my hand "this is taking too fucking long" he grabbed her arm and tossed her off the bridge I looked down she was hanging on to one of the meeting bars "Hanna hold on". "I..I can't I want to let go" "don't let go do not let go"

I can't I want to let go" "don't let go do not let go"

She let go....... I wasted no time when it came to going after her as I fell I reached into my robe pocket and took out some sand I let It swirl around me when the sand retreated I wrapped both my arms around her tightly as possible I thought perhaps if I hit the water first that her impact wouldn't be as hard. I felt the water hit me at full force.

I could feel the waves pulling me under

Sinking deeper

The water surrounding me

I was immortal

She was not

And as I once again wrapped my arms around her to bring her back up to the surface

She was silent