Chapter 15

Morpheus's POV

When we arrived back in my realm I had Raynor land near the castle as I climbed down from Drogon I noticed Lucienne, Cain and Abel waiting for me "sir" Lucienne said as she came torwds me in a hurry "my Lord is she alright" "as you can see she's not, Lucienne have her taken to my chambers to rest". "Of course sir and what about you sir" "I'm going to find Corinthian". It didn't take me long I found him at a convention honouring him and his work his own little cult "look who's here" "you crossed a very fine line Corinthian" "why should I care I was doing you a favor Dream she's making you weak". "You pushed her she almost died" "almost, and that was Desires idea" Corinthian said mockingly "I've done my job then yes" "no Corinthian I created you to show the fears humanity will not confront not to cause fear in the waking world".

"Dream she's weakened you your power isn't what it once was" "you dare call your own creator weak if anyone is weak it's you tormenting an innocent child for what reason Corinthian". "Now you and I both know she isn't an innocent little girl anymore Dream" I gripped him by the neck and threw him across the room "if anything she has made me stronger than I've ever been". "Now now Dream let's be reasonable now" "this is mercy and despite of your hypocrisies and insults I have begged you to leave her be, you have exhausted my patience but I do hope you understand that even now what's about to happen this is me being. reasonable". I lifted my hand and he began to turn to dust till all that was left was his skull I looked at it for a moment before clenching my fist my sibling has some explaining to do.

When I returned to the dreaming I went to my gallery and picked up Desire's sidgle "do you hear me Desire" "well of course I do brother" "good I'm coming in" "are you now well of course you know you're always welcome in my chambers, can I get you anything you desire". "No but your plan with Corinthian was quite good" "I had you fooled didn't I" "I admit you covered your tracks well". "Was I really that obvious big brother, such a shame I shall have to try harder next time now won't I" . "Oh my dear sibling you seem to have forgotten yourself"

I walked behind them and gripped their hair "mess with me or mine again and I shall forget you are family, do you believe yourself strong enough to stand against me against death against destiny" "no" "remember that next time you seek to interfere...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walked behind them and gripped their hair "mess with me or mine again and I shall forget you are family, do you believe yourself strong enough to stand against me against death against destiny" "no" "remember that next time you seek to interfere in my affairs" "oh Dream I really got under your skin this time next time I'll draw blood".