Vengeful

You touched Katsuki's face and felt him shiver at the touch. He was cold, like ice his body was frozen.

"Are you sure there's no cure?" You asked Rei. "There has to be something, please."

She shook her head. "I'm afraid not, it's a very powerful curse. There isn't anything I can think of that could save him."

You sighed and looked at him with tears in your eyes. Please no. You stared at his lifeless body and placed your face in your hands. Suddenly you heard Katsuki begin to mutter. His face was drenched in sweat and his turned uncomfortably.

"Why is he doing that?" You asked worried by the sight.

"It's the nightmares, he may wake up periodically as a result of stress." Rei said as she took a cloth and wiped the sweat off his head. "I'm going to go and search my tomes, Eijirou will help me. Perhaps there's something I can find, some . . . spell, or something that can help him."

"I thought you said there's no cure."

"Well, when you read stories they always say that, but they find a way in the end. Perhaps we may be lucky." She said before leaving the room. You looked back at Katsuki as he continued to turn in his sleep.

You touched his head and began to stroke his hair.

"Y/N." He said suddenly. You leaned forward as he tried to speak and he opened his eyes.

"Hey." You said to him softly. "How do you feel?" Katsuki shook his head and he looked like he wanted to cry. "What's wrong what is it?"

"I thought . . . I thought you died. I saw you . . . bleeding. You died . . . I couldn't do shit." He said with a coarse breath.

"It's okay, they're just dreams. I'm still here I won't die I promise." You consoled him and stroked his hair soothingly. "We'll be okay when this is all over." You told him. "Okay? You said you wanted to propose, right? I won't die, so you'll do that. Don't worry about it."

Katsuki blinked almost painfully and sighed. "You promise?"

"I do. Yeah I promise." You told him as you held his face and he almost melted in the contact. "It'll be okay."

You began to sing to him quietly while stroking his hair. As you did so, you tried your best to hide the tears. Katsuki knew you were upset, he could hear the fear in your voice as you sang. Even so, he tried to believe you, his eyes closed and he returned to sleep.

Once done you kissed his forehead and left out the room. Aridam followed you through the halls as you entered the library where Eijirou and his mother looked through large books.

"Rei," you called to her. "how much longer does he have?"

"Lucifer's Strike takes 6 days to kill him."

You nodded softly and turned away. "Okay then."

Leaving the room you closed the door and turned to Aridam. "Hey buddy I'm gonna be gone for a while okay?"

The dog whimpered as you stood back up and put your hands together. Doing so a white circle appeared under your feet. It grew bright as your figure disappeared. Aridam sat there with worry in his gaze before the dog stood up and walked towards the room with Katsuki. He laid at the foot of the bed and began to wait patiently.

~~~~~~~

Toshinori sat in his house with Shoto and Momo at the couch. Merlin encouraged them to return to their house as the Toga sister left town. So now they sat around waiting for something.

Anything.

"I'm sick of this waiting." Shoto muttered as he stood up and Momo watched him leave.

She sighed softly as a knock was heard at the door. Momo stood up, answered the door, and her eyes widened at the sight of you.