Scarlet Sorcerer

You sat in your room looking over your books once more. The shining light that beamed into your room reflected your mood. Finding a way to aid the others was a success. Now as you slowly recovered, and gradually turned everyone back one at a time, you could focus on His Majesty.

A knock was heard at your door, as you looked up at it, Kirishima popped his red haired smile through the frame. "Hi Y/N."

You waved at him with a joy at the sight of his smiling face. Picking up your notepad you opened a page to hum. How are you?

"I'm great actually. I wanted to come by and say thank you for turning me back." He said with a bright smile as you nodded.

I'm glad to help, does your body feel okay?

"Yeah it feels great!" He said striking a proud pose. "Now I don't have to worry about my head falling of when I run and stuff. It's awesome!"

You nodded happy for him as he took your hands gratefully. Yet suddenly it felt like there was a shock when you hands met. Kirishima dropped your hands in shock before looking you surprised.

He opened his mouth but failed to form words initially. "I . . . um. Is that an after effect of the spell? Or?"

You shook your head before remembering. Hold on. That type of spark only occurs when magic is born in a person. Looking away you touched your books as he looked to for an answer. But . . . that only happens when they're born. Afterwards it's already there and cultivating itself. Which will only speed up through training. Why does he have the spark of an infant sorcerer?

Reaching for a different book on magic basics you started to flip through the pages quickly. I believe there was something in here about infant sparks. You said as Kirishima watched you search with urgency. There it is. Finally finding the page you lifted it up to yourself. Infant sorcerer and sorceress will always give off a spark of magic when coming in contact with either their sorcerer parents, or whoever the first magic being is to touch them. Your eyes skimmed further down.

However, if for any reason one or both of the magical parents do not want their identity to be discovered, they are able to seal away their magic. The spark and presence of their magic will only return if a spell is cast on them and they make contact with another magic user. You froze at the written text as a million and one thoughts ran through your head.

Hold on, you told yourself as you went back to another book. As you did this Kirishima still stood next to you confused.

"Y/N is everything okay?" He asked as you flipped through pages.

You put up a finger to him as you reached a page where you copied down the page you used the night before. You reread the words and then reached for one of the cloaks you brought upstairs with you. Lifting up your hand the curtains closed, it was now dark in the room. You strained your eyes to reveal the text you saw last night and read through it thoroughly.

So it does mention that here.

"May I ask what exactly you're looking for?" Kirishima asked again.

You gave him your notebook. Eijirou who are your parents?

"My parents?" He asked back. "Well my mom lives in a different part of the kingdom. To the north, my father tho passed away when I was really young so I don't remember him."

You paused in thought before asking. What does your mother do for a living?

"Oh she's a baker, she makes pastires and things like that mainly for the nobility."