They Lurk in the Darkness🥀

It took a couple minutes for you to fall asleep, before his majesty left your door. He looked down at the sealed note as he walked down the hall. The dark halls of the palace echoed his heavy footsteps. Your question replayed in his mind as he walked.

Why did he come to visit you? Was it out of worry? He's never worried for anyone in years. What made you any different? Was it your physical state that ate at his mind? That night he had found you in the forest was probably the most terrified he's ever felt. Seeing blood stained and cut to shreds, you were so fragile that image always stayed in his mind.

Then of course your attitude, you seemed so done with the world. Your desires were simple, yet it would seem they refused to allow them to pass. He couldn't share that feeling, feeling like he was mistreated his entire life. But he mistreated the world now he payed for it. But you had nothing to pay for.

He stopped at the top of the stairs and shook his head. Why was he so concerned for you? King Katsuki Bakugou had no time for romantic feelings. He'll give the letter to Kirishima to deliver and go back to finding a way out of the curse. Katsuki Bakugou can't concern himself with such things, as he didn't deserve it.

Casting away his thoughts he continued down the steps. Once down he walked across to the parallel corridor and approached a door in the hall. Chatter was heard beyond the door, with his heightened senses he listened.

"You think Y/N could lift our curse?" Shoji asked.

Katsuki's breath caught in his throat. "Probably." Hitoshi responded. "Remember the bitch that did this to us said that the most sacred witch could break the spell."

"And Y/N is a witch." Mina concluded.

"But we don't know if she's the most sacred one." Kirishima argued. "Izuku and I talked to Y/N to ask her about witches, she said that the most sacred witches are blessed by founders of witch covens since their powers are the most god-like and they're an exception towards their rules."

"He's right," Izuku agreed. "when I asked Y/N about her abilities, she said she's intermediate. She can cast some spells and enchantments, but because she had to take care of her father she didn't have the time to perfect her skills. Y/N knows nothing about curses and things of that nature, because before her mother died she advised her not to study them."

"I only brought it up as a possibility." Hitoshi said defensively. "But it can't be a coincidence that so close to the last day that a witch shows up at the palace."

"Even if Y/N is the most sacred witch, she isn't in the best physical state to help us." Iida pointed out.

"We could ask her more about it more tomorrow though right?" Hagakure asked. "Maybe once we know more about the most sacred witch, if it is Y/N we could ask for her help once she's better."

"But we don't know how long it'll take for her to heal." Ochaco said.

"Whether or not she could be our solution, it would be insensitive of us to try and use her after what happened to her." Kirishima concluded.

"C'mon Kirishima, it couldn't hurt to ask." Denki argued.

Curiosity. Anger. Why would they even so much as think to use you? After he found you bloodied and torn on the forest floor. However at the same time, could you help? Could you be the solution to this endless nightmare?

Again he shook his head. Why is he worried? Ever since he found you it's as if you're constantly in his thoughts. He needs to get this off his hands.

A knock was heard on the door. The group looked at the door curious before Kirishima walked up to open it. There stood the shadow of his king with a burning gaze he didn't mean to have. Not saying a word he held up your note to the male.