Inexperienced

You sat in your bedroom staring at the open pages of your book. Not reading but now absent in thought. For some reason you felt enchanted. Enchanted by the very thought of the king. It was as if the kiss he placed on your head had trapped you in his magical hold.

Loudly, you groaned making Aridam look at you worriedly. The dog confused by your frustration walked over to your bed and nudged your leg. You looked up and at the animal before petting his head softly.

This isn't good. You thought in distress. I can't focus like this. How do lovestruck idiots do this? This is ridiculous.

A knock was heard at the door. You looked up to see Mina in her human form, although sporting punk skin. "Hey Y/N you didn't come out to eat so I brought your soup up."

You nodded softly and reached for the bowl as she handed it to you. You closed your book and pushed it aside. Looking at the soup you mixed it slightly as Mina watched.

"Hey, Ochaco mentioned that you were having romantic problems?" She said as you moved your bandaged then paused

You sighed with a defeated look on your face as she looked at you worriedly. Shaking your head softly you gave her your book before putting a spoon into your mouth.

I'm in love and now I can't focus. You burned into the book.

"Well it's not a bad thing." She pleaded
"The falling in love part. Not your loss of focus you need that."

You shook your head as you continued to eat. Mina sat down and continued to read.

It might not be a bad thing to all of you, but I've seen people's lives fall apart because of love. You admitted in the book. I'm afraid if what this will turn into.

"Love isn't a bad thing Y/N." She told you. "But from experience I can tell you, it'll get worse if you deny it."

Not if I can't find a spell for it. You argued as you continued to eat before reopening your spell book.

"You can't be afraid of love Y/N." Mina whined. "Don't you have people you love back in the city?"

At her words you sighed through your bandages before glancing at Aridam. The wolf dog looked up at you, the animal's eyes obviously worried. I do have people that I love. You admitted as you looked down at your bowl. His image flashed through your mind. You still couldn't make out his face, but you could still feel the soft fur on his face. So much so that you make out its blonde color. You were obsessed, and it seemed to terrify you. This is something different however. This is a lot stronger than any love I've ever had for anyone. I don't know what I'm doing.

"Then I'll help you!" She said excitedly. "I know alot about love."

You've been trapped in the castle for several years.