The Elders

You entered with Katsuki into the silent dining hall. Instantly you felt the judgemental stares from the elderly people who sat at the table. They eyed you with borderline disgust and confusion by your appearance. Except one at the very end of the table who looked at you with curiosity. I can see why he doesn't like them. You thought while following him.

"Sit next to me." Katsuki whispered to you pulling a chair out and putting next to his for you. As you sat down they eyed you suspiciously.

"Alright quit staring gas bags. What do you want?" Katsuki asked leaning on his arm.

"You know what we want Katsuki Bakugou." Said the male closest to him. "You've been cursed for almost 20 years. You have yet to be married and produce an heir to the throne."

"Unless you want us to assume that this horrid mummy next to you is your wife." A female snarked motioning to you as your eyes narrowed at her. Aridam growled at her statement in which she jumped slightly.

Your hand glowed under the table, before you could cast a spell Katsuki spoke. "And if she is?" You froze at his words and the light disappeared as he leaned back in the chair. "I've already made it clear I don't want you assholes pickin' a wife for me. And you." He turned to the older woman. "Call her a mummy again, I have no problem beating the shit out of an old bitch. Try it."

Although you were perplexed by his statement, his defense of you was met with a smile beneath your bandages.

"Ignoring that, if she is your wife then how come you haven't informed us? And how come she isn't bearing your child?"

Your brows furrowed as you nudged Katsuki. Well they don't beat around the bush. You burned into your book for Katsuki to see as he smirked under his mask.

"Again none of your business. It's not my fault if I fuck her and nothing grows." He said as you nudged him again with wide eyes.

Are you serious?

Katsuki took a pen from his pocket and wrote on the page. What else do you want me to tell them?

You glared at him. Something other than that.

"What are you doing?" Another older male asked peering through his glasses.

"If your old ass brain couldn't tell, she can't talk so she's talking through her notebook." Katsuki responded as he poked you with the pen and you hit his leg with the book softly.

"She has no pen." The man argued.

"She's a witch, or sorceress. Whichever one, she uses magic to talk."

"So then why are you still cursed?" The first man asked making your stomach drop. "If she uses magic then she should be able to help you."

Katsuki looked over at you and the saddened look in your eyes. He looked up and glared at the man who shuddered at the sight.

"Listen dipshit." He started with his voice low and menacing. "Only the witch who placed the curse, or a condition can break the damn thing. She's been trying to help me, so shut the fuck up."

One man who sat at the end, but not as old as the others spoke up. "Is she responsible for the rest of the palace being human again?"

"Yes." Katsuki responded sharply.

"Well if that's the case then she must know what she's doing." He responded with a bright look in his green eyes. "You all shouldn't be so hard on the girl. Like his majesty said it'll take some effort for her to break it."

Katsuki sucked his teeth loudly still annoyed by their presence. Yet he was tolerant of this one. He looked over at you and watched as you pet Aridam's head softly and the dog continued to glare at the old woman.