Captivating

Katsuki slammed the door to his office with a loud thud before falling into his chair and groaning loudly. He removed his mask and ran his hands over his face to calm his thundering chest. Letting out a loud sigh he stared at the ceiling before closing his eyes and shaking his head.

"Why the fuck did I say that?" He asked himself ashamed and astounded. "First I tell em' she's my wife then I practically ask the bitch to marry me. Then she doesn't fucking answer." Katsuki slammed his head into the desk then hit his head on the table repeatedly. "Yeah Katsuki Bakugou that's what your shitty self gets for being a smart ass. Now that idiot's gonna think I'm a womanizer."

A knock was heard at the door in which he sat up giving the door a dreaded look. Please Merlin don't let it be her. "What?"

The door opened and Tsunagu peeked his head the while combing his hair. "Sorry to interrupt you wallowing."

Katsuki groaned quietly at his words before slumping back in his chair. "You heard me?"

He nodded with an almost sad look on his face. "That and I watched your little display through the kitchen doors. I must say Y/N would make a fantastic queen."

"Tch. If that was possible." Katsuki retorted quietly as he got up and approached the window looking over the court yard. "She got upset with me making them think she was my wife. Pretty sure she wouldn't want to be my real one."

"Come now, I'm sure it's just the embarrassment saying that." Tsunagu argued as he walked to his side. "Besides Y/N didn't seem all that happy when you left." He said with a mildly sly tone as Katsuki side-eyed him.

"What the fuck are you saying?" Katsuki asked not amused by his tone.

"I'm saying you should have some more faith in yourself." He pleaded with a kind manner. "You flirt with this girl, then you get cold feet when it goes too far."

"I don't flirt with Y/N." The king argued.

"You do, but not like Denki and Sero flirting. You try to appear confident to her to catch her interest to make up for your lack of physical appearance. Example, your little comment eluding to her being your wife."

Katsuki narrowed his eyes at him and turned away. "It was just in the moment, you heard what the raggedy bitch called her."

"Believe me, I also found the insult distasteful. But still that defense of yours did impress or at the very least it surprised her." Katsuki rolled his eyes at his response. "All I'm saying, is that you have a better chance than you lead yourself to believe."

Katsuki stared at him and sighed as he removed his hood and mask. Tsunagu looked sadly at the face full of blonde fur. White fangs peeked out of his mouth. He had the face of an animal.

"A woman like her, won't fall in love with some shit like this." He motioned to his face with a saddened. "I can only only pray that she's able to break this shit."

Tsunagu's face dropped at his words as he stared out the window again. As do I.

~~~~~~~

You sat in your bedroom flipping through the the pages of your spell book as you've always done. Suddenly a knock was heard at the door. The door opened and Eijirou stepped inside.

"Hi Y/N." He said with a small smile as you waved at him. "I was wondering if I could borrow the healing spell you taught me."

You tilted your head at him as you lifted your hand and one of your books on the floor drifted to you. Is someone sick? You asked in your notebook.

"No, but I wanted to get some practice in. I figured healing spells are kind of commonly used. So I thought that I should practice those." Nodding softly you handed him the spellbook. "Thanks, I promise to be careful with it."