~~~~~~~

"This is stupid." Kikyo said as they walked through the town. Himiko kept the arrow wrapped in a cloth and held it like a sack. "How the hell do we kill her now? There's only 3 days till the portal opens."

"Y/N knows we're here, so does the Most Sacred Witch, they're not going to let her outside." Himiko said as entered an inn. "We don't have anything that'll draw her out. And the barrier is too strong for us to take down."

"Why don't we use the arrow on Bakugou?" Hamuki suggested as the other two stared at her. "Master said that before the arrow kills you it shows you your worst nightmares. That'll give him more negative energy, and we can just poison another arrow and shoot Y/N with that."

Himiko thought to herself before nodding. "Yeah. Yeah, that could work actually, let's go."

~~~~~~~

You put your arms in the dress sleeve and reached to tie the belt. Katsuki came behind you and tied the knot for you.

 Katsuki came behind you and tied the knot for you

"Thank you." You told him as he kissed your neck again. "You like kissing me there."

"Yeah, so?"

"Mm mm, just an observation." You said as you turned around and hugged his waist as he leaned down and kissed you. "So what are we doing for now? Since we can't go back now."

Katsuki sighed softly. "I dunno, I need to get back to the palace but I don't wanna leave you here. There isn't a spell or some shit that you can use to bring us back?"

"I can but I can only use it on myself or someone else I can't do two people at once. It'll also take several days for me to regain the strength to do it again."

The male looked at you before looking away to think. "Then how about me and Shitty Hair go back in the carraige and you take yourself back and meet us there?"

"You sure it's safe for you to do that? We don't know if they'll come after you."

"I can take care of myself princess. Quit worrying." Katsuki said as he held your face.

"I know but still, the fact that it suddenly disappeared doesn't sit right with me." You said as you let him go and walked over to your shoes. You sat on the bed and began to put them on.

"We can't stay here forever, remember I also promised your father I'd bring you back to him. I also need to ask his permission and shit."

You looked up at him and sighed quietly before nodding. "I guess we could try it."

Katsuki walked over to you and knelt down. "It'll be fine princess."

"Ok, alright. I trust you."

~~~~~~~

"Make sure you come and visit me more often sweetheart." Rei told Eijirou as he hugged his mother.

"I promise mom." He told her as Katsuki carried a bag out to the carraige.

Katsuki came back to you and took the bag you held. "Be careful please?" You asked him.

"You want me to say this shit again?" He asked as you pouted softly. "I'll be okay."

As you rubbed your hands nervously he kissed your lips before pecking your cheek. You smiled at him and watched him walk away. Rei walked over to you as Eijirou took the bag from Katsuki.

As Katsuki looked up he was suddenly struck by a black arrow.

"KATSUKI!" You yelled out as Rei looked back in horror.

Eijirou ran to him Katsuki fell to the ground. You tried to run to him but Rei held you in place.

"Y/N NO! They're still out there!"

"THEY SHOT HIM!" You cried out as Katsuki began to cough blood while on the ground.

Eijirou covered the wound with a cloth. "Katsuki can you hear me come on man." He watched as black veins appeared on his neck.

"No no no no no no no." You whimpered as you fell to ground and Rei brought you back inside. "I told him, I told him not to go."

Rei left you and came outside, you peaked out the door and in the distance you caught sight of Himiko. For away she held the arrow and you saw her scoff.

"HIMIKO!" She heard your yell and looked at you shocked.

"We need to go now." Kikyo said as the three began to run suddenly Himiko was wrapped in a red mist and stopped in her tracks.

"Kikyo, Hamuki!" She called to them as Rei motioned her hand to flaot her towards them. "Help me!"

The two looked in fear before running, Himiko watched them run in shock. Once she was close enough Rei wrapped her fingers around her neck.

"You are in an insurmountable amount of trouble young lady."

**********************************************

1454 words