Chapter 11

Elana's pov
"That's right. Get the hell out of
here. And get a job and a life while you're at it. Your freeloading days are over."Ray said,i angrily glared at him as Scott held my hand tightly,"You too. Get going."she said.i smirked,"Wait, what did I do?"Ray asked."uhh isn't it OBVIOUS?!"I thought,"You put your hands on my son!You're not respecting my family,You're an animal."Margie said."damn she's spitting facts."I thought,"Listen. Just calm down."Ray said."I don't have to calm down. You're attacking my son! You're making up lies. You tricked me into thinking you're a good guy. You're not a good guy. You're a small guy."she said,"HELL YEAH!"I thought."Margie, just let me explain this to
you."he said.

Ray touched her arm but she pulled away."You are not in control of me."she spat,"Listen you don't have all the information. Scott's just acting out because he's afraid to move on with his life. It's no different than when the Boston Red Sox finally won a World Series. They had to get to a point where--"Margie cut him off."Just shut up! Shut the fuck up!"she yelled,"All I did was just ask him a question and he flipped out so I put him in the water which is soft. I diffused the situation. It's what my training's all about."he explained."Liar!"I yelled,"Do you ever shut up? Do you ever just shut the fuck up?You just talk and you talk and you talk and you don't know what you're saying,It makes no sense.It's like you picked up all these little pieces of information from all over,They don't make any sense. They're fragments,No sense."

"I'm not talking."Ray said,"I've had it up to here. I'm done,Both of you. Get your shit out."she then ran into the house."Margie."Ray said,"Fuck. Where do we go now?"Scott asked me.i didn't know what to say,"I...don't know."I admitted."you're a fucking dick,and you're blind for seeing anything good in him."Ray said to me and Scott,he then walked off.i was a bit shaken up,but I was more worried about Scott then me."Scott?"i said,he walked inside his house.i worryingly followed him,he stormed into his room.he then grabbed a baseball bat and smashed his widescreen TV,"Scott!Scott no!"I yelled as I wrapped my arms around him in an attempt to prevent him from hitting the tv again.he fell to his knees,I turned him around and made him face me.tears were flowing down his cheeks,"it's ok,we'll figure this out."I reassured him as I wiped his tears.