Chapter 3

A/N
Holy SHIT THIS TOOK ME A WHILE TO WRITE

No one's pov
Scott slammed Elana down in her bed,his hand was on the back of her hand and his other hand was exploring and touching her body."I want you Scott."she whined,"you sure?"he teased her.she rubbed her thighs together and nodded,Scott bit his lip."S-Shit Elana...you always do this to me."he mumbled,he flipped her over,making her lie down on her stomach.he lifted her ass up,"S-Scott?"she said.he shushed her,"keep still baby,and try not to make a sound or I won't keep going."he commanded."O-Ok."she said,trying to anticipate what would happen.he pulled down her pants and underwear,"look at that,already soaking wet for me."he said with a smirk.Elana blushed in embarrassment,he suddenly began to lick her entrance.

Elana sucked in some air and bit her lip,if she even moaned Scott would immediately stop:it's happened before.she buried her face into her pillow in an attempt to make sure she didn't make any noise,Scott smirked as he stuck his tongue in her entrance.he grabbed her neck and lifted her head up,testing her to to see if she'd crack.Scott took his tongue out of her entrance and thrusted two fingers in there,Elana squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip.it was probably bleeding due to how hard she was biting down but she didn't care at the moment,she wanted Scott."P-Please fuck me Scott!i can't take this anymore!"she begged,he immediately took his fingers out of her.

Elana laid their,anticipating and nervously waiting for Scott to make a move.suddenly,without any warning whatsoever,Scott immediately slammed his dick into her entrance.she arched her back,lifted her head up,and moaned:sticking her tongue out a bit as her eyes almost rolled to the back of her head:"F-Fuck,so tight."Scott grunted as he began to thrust in and out of her,he held onto her hips tightly.he could've easily bruised her hips,but he knows how strong he is and he knows how much pressure he can put on her hips.Elana gripped onto her bedsheets tightly,moaning into her pillow.i mean it is nighttime after all,besides last time they had sex Elana's mom got a noise complaint the next day.

So they knew they needed to be quiet

"S-shit!I'm gonna cum."Scott said,going faster."P-Please cum inside me!"she begged,she was close to coming.she rubbed her clit as he went faster,they both moaned and came at the same time.Elana panted as she laid on her side,Scott wrapped his arms around her protectively but didn't pull out.they were both tired,"you know...if my mom or dad see us like this they'll freak out..."she panted."ten steps ahead of you babe."Scott said as he covered their sweaty naked bodies with her blanket,he rested his head on her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too Elana."