Chapter 18

No one's pov
"Come on Scott don't be a pussy!"

"I don't know Rich,what if she says no?"

"Scott you dumbass,there's no way she can say no."

"Yeah Scott,she's loved you since middle school.not to mention,she's literally carrying your kid."

Scott was extremely nervous about proposing to Elana,every since they found out she was pregnant he was contemplating about life and shit.but after talking to his mom,sister,Ray,and friends,he decided to do something very drastic:propose."alright man,you got this."Richie said,patting Scott's back.Oscar managed to snag Scott a ring from a pawn shop."alright,alright,I got this."Scott hyped himself up while jumping up and down in one place,"you got this dude!"Oscar said as Scott opened the door and walked inside his apartment.when he walked in he saw Elana sitting on the couch they managed to get,she was reading a book about narwhals.

"Oh fuck I can't do this I should-"Scott's thoughts were cut off by Elana noticing him."Hey babe!did you have fun hanging out with the boys?"she asked,"uh yeah,I did."he said.he held onto the ring tightly,it was digging into the palm of his hand but it wasn't his fault he was so fucking nervous.he sat down next to her,sweating nervously.Elana noticed this and put her book down,"Scott?are you ok?do you need-"suddenly Scott cut her off."MARRY ME!"he blurted out,Elana's face lit up in shock."fuck!stupid,I messed up."Scott said as he facepalmed,"let me try again-"this time Elana cut him off by kissing him.this time he was the one that was shocked,"of course I'll marry you dumbass."she said.he grinned,he got up and cheered

Elana giggled,he sat back down and slipped the ring on her finger.Scott cheered again,he opened the window of their apartment."SHE SAID YES!"he yelled to the boys,Elana was shocked to see that they were outside.they were cheering and jumping and hugging,"you planned this all out?"she asked."trust me it too me literally 2 fucking hours just to get the courage to ask you to marry me."he explained,she smiled."I love you."she said,he smiled back."I love you too Elana."he said,he gently held her hand.