Chapter 17

A/N
Want to see a movie with Sandra Bullock,Brenden Fraser,Ludacris,Michael Peña,Don Cheadle,Terrance Howard,and Keith David?

Watch Crash(2004)

It only has a 74% rating on Rotten Tomatoes but from what I've seen so far it's really good

I mean look at that cast!

Anyway

Where was I?

Oh right!

Let's start the chapter!

No one's pov
Scott was freaking the fuck out,he was really worried about Elana.so many thoughts were swirling in his head,he needed to smoke but he didn't want to even leave the waiting room.when finally saw his mom he sprang up and practically jogged towards her,"how is she mom?is she ok?is she gonna die?oh god please don't tell me she's gonna die."Scott said."baby calm down,"Margie said,putting her hands on Scott's arms."she's ok."Margie reassured him,he sighed with relief."thank god...well then what's wrong with her mom?what happened?"he asked.Margie hesitated for a moment,"Scott you might wanna sit down for this."she said.Scott,getting worried again,sat down."Scott...Elana's pregnant."she said,Scott widened his eyes.

Elana's pov
I tearfully laid in my hospital bed,I can't believe I'm pregnant.what are we gonna do?hows Scott gonna react?i then heard a knock noise,I turned my head and saw Margie and Scott."I'll give you two some alone time."she said,she left the room:leaving me and Scott all alone.He sat down next to me,"Scott...what are we gonna do?i mean,we barely make enough money as it is.i mean are we even going to be good parents?I-I don't know-"he cut me off by kissing me.i was shocked,he pulled away and cupped my cheek.

"here's what I know:I'm a drug addict and a tattoo artist,I'm the last guy to ever have kids.but it's your kid too Elana,and I think that he or she will end up like you more then me."he said,"And if he or she ends up like you?"I asked."then we're fucked."he replied,I laughed.he smiled,I moved a bit so he could lay next to me."we may not be ready yet,but I know we will be soon."he said,I smiled."You think so?"I asked,he nodded.he then put his hand on my stomach,"Hey there little man or girl,in your daddy."he began to talk to my stomach.

"You're gonna be the coolest kid ever,and if your mommy lets me I'll give you your first tattoo when you're 16."he said,I giggled.he looked at me and smiled,"I love you Scott Carlin."i said."I love you too Elana Marcus."he said,i cupped his cheek and kissed him.he took his hand off my stomach and placed it on my cheek as he kissed me back,"we're gonna be ok..."I thought.