Chapter 10

Elana's pov
"Oh really?You should know.You surround yourself with them."Ray said,I gasped and widened my eyes.i covered my mouth with my hands and looked at Scott,he then headbutted Ray.Ray pushed Scott to the ground."GUYS STOP!"I yelled as I stood back and watched,I knew I couldn't get involved.Scott swung at Ray but he missed,Ray wraps his arms around Scott."You're gonna throw a fucking punch
at me?!"Ray yelled,he then picked Scott up and tossed him in an above-ground pool."SCOTT!"I yelled as I got in,"You cool off now? You're in there because of your own actions."Ray said as I grabbed Scott and helped him up.

"Are you kidding me?I'm gonna tell my mom you tried to drown me!"Scott yelled at Ray,"In an above-ground pool? You're like eight feet tall."Ray pointed out,"You're lucky my dad isn't here.He would kick your ass!"Scott yelled as I held him back."Oh yeah? Well guess what, I knew your dad."Ray said,oh no."Yeah?"Scott said,"I crossed paths with him a number of times. You know what? He was an even bigger asshole than you are!"Scott jumped out of the pool."SCOTT NO!"I yelled as I got out,He swung at Ray but missed again.Ray got him in a headlock."LET HIM GO!"I yelled as they fell to the ground.Ray pinned Scott down and smacked him around,Thank god Margie came out.

"What's the matter with you?!"he yelled at him,Scott and Ray quickly got to their feet."baby are you ok?"I asked worryingly as I checked him out,"He's a psycho!"he yelled to Margie."We were just talking."Ray said,"bullshit!"I yelled."About what?"she asked,"Him telling you."Ray replied."He's an animal!threw me in the lies about me.He picked me up and threw me in the pool,He has to go!"Scott said,"No I need you to."Margie said,"Me?"Scott said in confusion."but Margie he's the one who started it."I tried to once again defend Scott,"Go.Now."Margie said to Scott.