Chapter 21

A/N
NEXT CHAPTER IS THE FINAL CHAPTERRRRR

Elana's pov
My stomach was now fucking huge,all I can do is just sit on the couch or lay down in bed.Scott and I went back to the hospital to find out what gender the baby is,and it's a boy!Scott wanted to immediately give our son a cool name,so after playing games with the boys we settled on the name Marko.as I laid on the couch I felt a really hard kick,I shot up and grunted in pain."W-Woah Marko...take it easy on mama."i said,rubbing my stomach.but he unfortunately did it again,"FUCK!"I yelled in pain.a pool of water appeared on my sweatpants,i widened my eyes in fear."nonononono!"I began to panic,I managed to grab my phone and call Scott.

Scott's pov(FUCKING FINALLY)
"You think your kid would be cool enough to surf?"Richie asked,"why the fuck would I want my kid to become a surfer?"I asked him."I dunno man,some surfers are stoners."he replied,"dumbass!for the last fucking time,Bill and Ted aren't stoners or surfers!"Oscar yelled at him.Igor and I laughed,I then felt my phone buzz.i dug it out of my pocket and saw it was Elana,I answered the call and put the phone on my ear."Hey babe what's-"she cut me off by screaming,"SCOTT MY WATER BROKE!"i widened my eyes."HOLY SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS?"I yelled,"what's going on dude?"Igor asked."Elana's water broke!"I replied."HOLY SHIT!"they all yelled,I heard Elana scream in pain through the phone."just try to breath babe!I'm on my way right now!"I assured her,"Hurry!"she begged.