Chapter 14

Elana's pov
Manhattan certainly is interesting,I'll give it that.but we weren't going to be there for long because Scott insisted that we should go to Queens and see my aunt Jill and uncle Rob,I was shocked when he said that.I had always mentioned that they wanted to see me,and now we were about to see them!"alright this should be their apartment."i said,we had to take some subways to get to Queens and lemme tell you that wasn't that much fun."oh by the way I brought your medication."I said,"why?"he asked."just Incase my uncle Rob cooked a bunch of food for us."I replied,we walked into the apartment building and pressed a button."Hello?"we heard my aunt Jill say,"aunt Jill!it's me,Elana!"I said into the speaker.

"Oh my god!Rob!Rob!Elana's he-"the door was unlocked,I looked at Scott and laughed."they must be really excited to see you."he said,I held his hand."and I know they're gonna love you more then my mom."i said,I quickly kissed him.we walked in and went to the elevator,I pressed the 5th floor button.when we arrived at the floor we walked down the hallway and made it to my aunt and uncle's apartment,I knocked on the door.the door immediately swung open,aunt Jill cheered as she hugged me.i looked at Scott,he smiled and gave me a thumbs up."Aunt Jill aren't you going to give Scott a hug?after all he is my boyfriend."I asked,"oh!you're the boy she's always talking about!"she said.

She hugged Scott,"it's nice to meet you dear."she said."nice to meet you too."he said,"come in!come in!Rob made lunch."she said as she led us inside.i looked at Scott as he closed the door behind him,"Elana!good to see you kiddo!"uncle Rob said.he hugged me,"and you must be Scott."he said."nice to meet you sir-"uncle Rob hugged Scott,"come on and sit down,I made some spaghetti."he said."oh uh uncle Rob Scott can't have food."i said,"why not dear?"aunt Jill asked."oh I have Crohn's."Scott replied casually,"oh you poor thing!"she said."it's alright aunt Jill,you got anything to drink?"I asked,"you can have some of my beer,I'm trying to cut down."uncle Rob said.