Chapter 4

Elana's pov
"Scott no."

"Ah come on Elana what could possibly go wrong?"

"Scott this kid is 6."

Scott and I(along with some friends)were hanging out,Scott just so happen to have his tattooing gear and a kid just so happen to stroll by and see it."i dunno man,maybe Elana's right."Igor said,I pointed at him with my hand and nodded at Scott."how old are ya kid?"Scott asked the kid,"21."the kid replied."ok that's bullshit."i said,"maybe you could just draw like a stick figure on him."Ricky said.i looked at him in shock,"you're gonna allow this?really?"I asked him."you only live once,right?"he said,I sighed."this wont end well."I mumbled,Scott turned on his gear and grabbed the kid's arm.i closed my eyes with my hands,not wanting to see the disaster unfold.

I heard the kid scream in pain,I quickly uncovered my eyes only to see that Scott drew a line on him.the kid was freaking out,"I knew this wouldn't end well!"I yelled as the kid ran off."fuck fuck fuck,scatter!"Richie exclaimed,Scott quickly packed up his gear as we all got up and ran down the beach."I told you that was a fucking bad idea!"I exclaimed,we finally stopped running once we were far away.everyone,including me,was panting."you know what man,we should listen to Elana more man."Richie said,"agreed."the guys all said.