Chapter 19

A/N
I'm glad you guys like this fic UwU

Now let's start the chapter!

Elana's pov
"Mom why the fuck did you blindfold us?"Scott asked Margie,"Because Scott I knew you two wouldn't be able to keep your eyes closed for the surprise we got you."she explained.i managed to hold Scott's hand,"so are we there yet?"I asked."yes we are!"she excitedly replied,I felt the car stop and heard it park.i then heard the door open,Margie helped me and Scott out."on,you can take them off now!"she said,we took off our blindfolds only to see...a house."cool house."i said,"it's your new home!"Margie said.Scott and I looked at her and both exclaimed,"WHAT?!"our eyes were widened.suddenly our friends and family popped out of nowhere and yelled,"SURPRISE!"

"Woah!"I exclaimed,"holy shit!"Scott exclaimed."hey man:consider this a wedding gift or some dumb shit like that."Igor said,I laughed."this is so nice!"I said,"just wait till you see the inside:we decorated it ourselves."Oscar said."I hope you didn't write piss on the wall."i said,"now why would we do that?"Igor asked."Well no she's got a point,we did that at Richie's house."Oscar said,Richie pointed the middle finger at Oscar and Igor.Scott and I laughed,"come on,let's go inside."Ray said.I held onto Scott's arm as everyone led us inside the-well I guess I should say our house.