Chapter 16

Elana's pov
"To Scott and Elana's apartment!"

"Fuck yeah!"

Scott and I danced inappropriately,everyone laughed.when the party ended everyone left to go back home,but the party wasn't over for me and Scott."FUCK!"I moaned,Scott kissed me passionately in an attempt to quiet me.I swear I feel like I'm gonna keep forgetting that we have neighbors every time we have sex now.

I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom,I flipped open the toilet lid and puked into it.i gagged and panted as I did,tears were rolling down my cheeks."woah!babe are you ok?"Scott asked worryingly as he held my hair back,I shook my head no."alright,ok,ok,fuck!"Scott was panicking,I couldn't calm him down because I was still puking.he let my hair down and ran out the bathroom,I panted when I was finally done puking.i felt Scott putting my hair into a quick bun,he lifted me up and carried me out of the bathroom.he carried me out of our apartment building and to his car,he managed to get me into the passenger seat.he got in the driver's seat and closed the door,starting the car and quickly driving me to the hospital.

I squeezed my eyes shut,meanwhile Scott was still panicking.he called his mom and explained everything to her,when we finally made it to the hospital he badly parked the car into a parking spot.he got out of the car and carried me out of the car and into the hospital,I felt like puking again."S-Scott..."I managed to say,"it's gonna be ok,it's gonna be ok."he repeated.i could hear his voice shaking,"Mom!Mom!"he camel out for Margie."bring her over here!"she said,Scott laid me down on a bed and backed up a bit.

Don't worry she's not gonna die fuck calm down