Verdant Expansion & Advamcenets & Unkown Enemy!?

Start from the beginning

As it stood, there were zero concerns of ever running out of money anytime soon even if all of their legal business got hit and discovered. Izuku had a net worth for his army as a whole of around $10.5billon USD.

"Wow! I never thought I will say this but that is a huge amount," Momo said.

"Bakugo is not harassing anyone, Momo is feeling poor... I think the end of the world is upon us," Kaminari murmured to himself.

Also, all crime had come to a stop from his organization. Izuku put a stop to any crime because they didn't need to rely on it to earn money. They didn't need to rely on the black market to earn a lot of money either. They still had underground markets for some illegal things like quirk canceling cuffs, analysis, support gear, and other things but things that directly harmed someone went away and a lot of the crime things were exported instead of the domestic market.

"Hmm... some people will definitely notice the drop in crime rate, especially media," Jiro said, "I wonder how are they going to deal with that."

People were noticing the large drop in crimes in these prefectures thatIzuku controlled but no one knew why. The media was just attributing it to the heroes which Izuku and everyone got a laugh at out.

"Ok then..." Jiro sighed, "he didn't even have to do anything."

It got to the point that a lot of heroes were leaving these areas in favor other places with more crimes.

"Makes sense, they also have to make some bread and butter for themselves after all," Izuku said.

"Humf!" Stain growled, "a true hero will never ask for money." 

"Yeah you are absolutely right, because who needs to eat right? And fuck medical bills who needs hospitals when you are a true hero," Izuku mocked him 

"Jeez! is it only me or he is getting better at roasting people," Mina whispered to Toru who giggled in return. 

There was also the side issue of funding politicians that were controlled by Izuku's organization. The members that had no crimes on their records were filtered through and a few good people were found to run for some government positions to give them inside information and control of certain things.

"So he is already trying to pray upon that area as well huh," Nezu said with a frail smile, "I can't wait to see the conclusion of all of this."

However, that was a long route that would take time to bear fruit since the first office they are trying to get into is a diet position in the national assembly and the election for the seat doesn't happen until the start of the summer break so there are a few more months and even then, their person would lack real power for some time.

"Of course, it will take time because politics is bitch," Bakugo grumbled.

In other news of internal achievements, Izuku has been working hard with the scientists that they have gathered in their organization.

Immediately Mei's posture changed as she looked at the screen with sparkly eyes.

It turned out that a handful of people who studied science but had got the push to their breaking point in discrimination that they fell to become villains since they were pushed out of their fields.

"Again it is such shame that so many brilliant minds were forced to give up on their dreams and turn into villains," Nezu sighed.

As such, Izuku took them into his lab when he found them and they helped make more progress when Izuku had to deal with other matters that required his attention in the organization. Now, the assistant he had in the labs were good but they didn't compare to people that spent years in the field already studying it.