𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐 , parasomnia

Start bij het begin

"For the love of God, Stiles, just go to school."

"I will if you promise to do a full background check on the Raekens." Stiles tried to convince the man, but Noah didn't stand for it, he wasn't going to indulge his son's delusional behavior.

"No." He stated plainly. "You know what? Just because I'm the only law enforcement officer who knows anything about this, does not make it my responsibility to do something every time that you have a minor suspicion." Noah lectured his son, expecting that he would step down.

The corner of Stiles' mouth turned into a grin. His father wasn't the only one who knew about it anymore, thanks to the dead pool, another member of law enforcement was now in the loop, as though that wasn't good enough he had quite the close relationship with his girlfriend, meaning he would be willing to look into someone's background if she asked. He turned to the window, a deputy, an innocent, unsuspecting deputy sat flicking through his case files, he had no idea that Stiles intended to drag him into this, using both him and his own girlfriend to clear up his minor suspicion of Theo. The Argent girl turned back to the Sheriff, questioning if he would allow it, he sighed, nodding, allowing the brunette to go and fetch his deputy, perhaps to warn him of what he was about to get dragged into too. 

After grabbing Parrish, sending him into the office, Kinsey dismissed herself, reminding Stiles her sister would be waiting for her at the school, and she could be just as grumpy when people were late. Besides, if Stiles' suspicions were right, she didn't know how long he could be here, maybe long enough for him to miss his first day of the senior year, something she wasn't willing to do, it was a big deal, bigger than he seemed to realize. It was their last first day together, by the time it came to the next one, they would all be going to different, but close, colleges. 

Once Parrish had run the background check on the Raeken, Stiles had caught up with the sisters, calling their names as he rushed to fill them in on what he had found, with all his eagerness they had thought he had found something worthwhile, but nothing more than a speeding ticket from eight years ago signed by Theo's dad had come up, to both of the girls, that seemed like nothing. Stiles questioned who sped, neither knowing whether it was a rhetorical question, it was. People who were trying to get away from something, that was who.

Malia questioned how many tickets Stiles had. None, he answered confidently. Kinsey reworded it, asking how many he would have if his father didn't get him out of them. Seventeen, he said in a low voice, beginning to see their point as he jutted his lip, losing the argument. He hated when he had to argue with both of them, he never seemed to win. Malia could understand why he was worried, Theo was really hot, he had great hair and a perfect body. In case it wasn't obvious, she warned him that he should definitely feel threatened.

While Kinsey refrained from laughing, Stiles nodded, he did feel threatened, more than ever. He was already punching above his weight with his girlfriend, he had already fought off, in a sense, the competition, and now, here came another round with new competition. He wasn't sure how many werewolves he could go up against. Kinsey reassured him that he had no reason to worry, she hadn't even seen Theo for herself yet, though Malia had given her a very vivid description of him, she was sure that he wasn't as great as her sister made him out to be. 

In an attempt to make up for hurting his feelings, Malia offered to make it better in the only way she knew how, by offering to torture Theo for him, she was sure that she could take him. It was a tempting offer, Stiles had to admit, but he had a plan, there were steps to doing it right. They get the story. Verify the facts. Find the piece that doesn't fit, and boom, catch him in the act. He was almost about to claim himself as a bonified genius until something behind the two girls caught his attention, a frustrated sigh escaping him, turning the two girls' heads to the parking lot.