I don't blame him for suspecting me.

As he said, I am the only new person in the school in these past few days. So it is obvious that the first suspect would be me.

But this is not the time for all that.

One of their sisters is in the emergency ward and the other is on the verge of a severe breakdown. They need to calm down first and focus on what is more important now.

And I also know that them holding Angelina at a time like this would calm her down easily than me.

Despite of the relation between us, I am still an outsider and they are her brothers and family.

I calmed down and looked at the three worried boys in front of me.

"Instead of yelling at me, try to console Angelina. She's been crying for a very long time now. Can't you see she is on the verge of a panic attack?", I said calmly, looking at the three of them for a second and back at Angel.

The moment I said that, I saw guilt and realization flicker in Dylan's eyes and I knew I had done what is needed.

"We know how to take care of our sister.", Ash said angrily.

"Then you better do so.", I replied calmly with a stoic face.

Ace gently pulled her towards him and hugged her. The other two went calm after that.

I moved away and sat a few seats away from them.

I don't want to bother them with my presence at a time like this but also I can't leave without hearing the doctor say that Arianna is fine.

I glanced at each of them and realized that each one of them is trying to assure themselves in their own way.

The way Ace held on to Angel, trying to offer comfort, showed his love and care. And the way Dylan cooled off and tried to assure his younger siblings warmed my heart.

Responsibilities and instincts of an older sibling!

I thought each one of the boys were just spoiled rich kids with arrogance and no sense of responsibility. Well, that was the impression people at school painted about them.

But looking at the way Dylan is trying to hold himself together so that his siblings don't panic shows how wrong the people at school are about them.

The sense of responsibility to protect the younger ones is worthy of respect and Dylan Marino had earned my respect.

They do care for each other a lot!

Although the boys tried to stay stoic, I could clearly see the panic, tension and pain in their eyes.

They are not that good at masking their emotions. After all, they are but teens.

I wanted to assure them but it is not my place to do so. So I just hoped their sister would make it out safe and sound.

After a few more minutes, the two eldest Marinos walked in.

The eldest one, Vincent Marino, looked as stoic and cold as I had seen him for the first time.

The second one was stoic and calm too.

They walked to their siblings and Dylan and the twins calmed down a little.

But the aura Vincent was exuding screamed danger. His unwavering stoic face and the extremity of coldness in his eyes can make the temperature in the room drop and the aura he is exuding can never go unnoticed and unfelt.

The Mafia King indeed!

"How is Aria? Did the doctor say anything?", Theodore asked, tensed.

"Nothing yet.", Ash answered.