The Jubjub bird flies over the barren red earth of Crims with its wiggling prey in its claws. It approaches Salazen Grum and the castle of the Red Queen on the shore of the Crimson sea. Her flag with the Heart in Flames flies atop the spires. The Jubjub swoops down.

Inside the Red Queen's Castle we see a long hall that is lined with frog footmen. The Queen's voice emerges from behind large gold closed doors. "I had three hundred and thirty three exactly. I count only three hundred and thirty."

"Is this like Dudley counting presents?" Thought Harry to himself, Cooper thinking of the same as he sat with Alice.

The Foot Frogs look at each other nervously. The doors bang open to reveal IRACEBETH the RED QUEEN. She has a huge oversized head, extremely large features, and bright red hair. She strides accusingly down the long row of nervous Footfrogs followed by a Fish Butler.

Narcissa poked Reggies side, "What is we had frog's instead of house elves?" Both shuttered at the thought, too slimy.

"Someone helped themselves to three of my squimberry tarts. If the guilty one does not confess. he will rue the day" She leaned down towards a random frog that gulped at the sight of the scary queen. The large headed woman spoke slowly with a dangerous accented tone, "Did you steal them?" The frightened frog shook its head, "No you majesty"
This made her turn to another frog beside the first, "Did you?"

"This is Remus with his chocolates" Marlene told Lily who looked over at the werewolf.

"No your Majesty"

She walked down the row, studying the faces of each frog. At the end, she whirled around to leer in the face of one trembling frog. "Did you steal my tarts?" At this point her patiences was thin to about none. He trembled, feet almost giving out, "No, your majesty"

A white hand reached out and whipped a telltale bit of jam from the side of its mouth. She holds her finger up and sniffs the juice. After a moment of closing her eyes, they opened with fire burning inside them. "Squimberry"

"Oh no"

The frog spilled his guts to her, "I'm so hungry and they smelled so good" The Queen's face turned beat red with fury. "He stole my tarts! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" The knights converge on the guilty frog.

Sabrina snapped her fingers, "So thats who we heard in the beginning."

"No! Please....I have little ones to look after! I'm begging you!"

Molly Weasley looked pitiful of the frog, "Oh, no one should have that happen."

They spared no guilt for him as they dragged him out of the room. The queen turned to her butler who happened to be a fish. "Go to his house and collect the little ones. I love tadpoles on toast points...almost as much as I love caviar."

"SHE DID NOT!"

"Alice your dreams are getting to be a bit too much for me!"

"Are you mad?" At that comment she smirked, "The best people are"

Her butler suppressed his revulsion and anger. The Queen spun to face the others, "Anyone else want to steal my tarts?" All of the frogs stayed silent, staring forward.

The Knave of Knights appeared in the hall "Majesty?" Her face lit up when she saw him. "Ilosovic Stayn...you knave. Where have you been lurking?"

Marlene looked him up and down with a predatory gleam, "He's kind of hot in a choke me daddy way."

Lily groaned at her response, "Marls!"

He dropped to one knee, "In the south, Majesty, rooting out White Loyalists in Snud and Witzend. On our return, we were rounding up random creatures for your castle staff when I found this."