Margaritas for 2

*EAST'S P.O.V.* 4 DAYS LATER*

Mikael & I stood outside the back of his bar drinkin beer chillin

Mikael: You talked to Jace?

East: Calls goin straight to voicemail, been by her place she ain't there. Car gone.

Mikael: I'm not tellin you what to do bruh but that wasn't cool.

East: Jace know I wasn't gon hurt her.

Mikael: Really? Cause we couldn't tell on our end.

I take a swig of my beer & clear my throat.

Mikael: You act like you don't want her apart of this then used her as a pawn.

East: I dealt the only hand I had in that moment.

Mikael: Well while you was using his weakness against him he figured out yours in the process.

Silence.

Mikael: We been doin this shit for 10 plus years East.

East: Don't nobody know that more than me.

Mikael: We said we wasn't gon be in this game long G-

East: And we not. Disposable income, generational wealth THATS what we did this for. You got your business & now Deleon has his.

Mikael sighs.

Mikael: Me and Maria gettin serious...I'm tryna get married...have some kids..I can't get married and have kids in this life.

East: I'm happy for you M.

Mikael: I want the same for you East...if you want to work this out with Jace no flowers and designer handbags gonna cut it.

East: nigga how would you know if I send flowers & handbags.

Mikael: Cause I know you and You solve problems by throwing money at it.

East & Mikael laugh.

East: I saw a tattoo on Augusts neck I never noticed before.

Mikael: Tattoo of what ?

East: Jace..he has Jace's name tattoo'd on his neck. 

____________________________________
*JACE P.O.V.*

After I left the beach I went to my favorite seafood boil place. I took my phone out to take a picture and almost posted it on my IG but then I thought about it. East or Kendra would be goin 100 miles per hour just to get here.