Happy Birthday Mr.President

____________________________________

*Last week* JUNE 3RD*

I wake up & make my way to East's room. At this point it felt weird waking up in my own room sometimes.

I creek the door open.

Jace: (sigh) he still sleep.

I look over on his dresser and see 2 black jewelry boxes. I walk over to them and look at East sleeping peacefully and I mischievously open the box, I just couldn't help but be nosy.

Jace: goddamn!

I quickly cover my mouth & look over at him making sure I didn't wake him. It was 2 big Ass chains & I mean DIAMONDS DANCING! This man is clearly involved in Shit my lil brain can't imagine.

I close the boxes carefully and walk downstairs to everyone running around like chickens with their heads off. Deleon was preparing a feast, Mikael was stocking liquor and coolers in the fridge and Kendra was hanging decorations. I read the one hanging over the living room.

Jace: happy birthday? Who's birthday is it?

They all look at me like I'm crazy.

Kendra: you laid up with the man every night & you don't know his birthday?

Mikael: I'm sure they not talking bout birthdays up there.

Mikael says smirking at Kendra.

Jace: haha very funny -__-.

Deleon: he don't celebrate his birthday but he gon have to get over that shit today.

Now the chains in the bedroom are making sense.

Jace: y'all bought the chains in the room?

They all start busting up laughing.

Deleon: we can't afford that Shit! I don't care how many banks we rob.

Mikael: that's all his shit we just got it from his place so he can wear it tonight.

Jace: wear it in the house ? (I look confused)

Deleon: nah we goin out tonight.

I instantly begin to pout to myself. It's East's birthday and I'm not even  going to spend it with him.

Kendra: don't pout.

Kendra tosses me a bright ass purple party city ass wig.

Kendra: we goin too scrub! (Kendra smiles excitedly)