Paid Vacation

______________________________________

*1 Week Later*

*SPLASH*
I gasp for air lifting up from the bed in push up position. My skin felt like pins & needles. I was scared & freezing! My fucking hair! I pull my hair from out of my face & try to force open my eyes while cold water fell from my face.

Gunman #2 : Morning scrub, we havin a party today.

Did this Nigga really just...He walks out my room with a empty bucket in hand....well his good hand. I sit on the bed in shock. I stayed in my room for a week without anything. I wanted to be left alone the sooner this was over the better. I wanted to sleep it all away. Hoping my dreams and nightmares were better than what was really happening. I thought about my car, my job, my apartment, my family & friends. Hell I even thought about Jason wondering if he's worried about me? Looking for me? Something.

Going to my bathroom I realize how weak I am. I grab a towel & hesitantly walk out my door still drenched with a towel dapping my hair and face. I see Kendra marinating different meats in plastic bags. I see Deleon mixing liquor and juice in a big party glass fountain like pitcher.

East & gunman #4 enter the front door with bags in hand.

*Kendra gasps*

Kendra: I'm so happy you finally came out!

She smiles eagerly walking towards me. She gets closer and a frown forms on her face.

Kendra: why are you soaking wet!?

Everybody looks up at me & I go blank.

East: CJ switch rooms with Jace.

Gunman #2 / CJ: what the fuck, why ?

East: I need to keep an eye on her.
He says assertively.

CJ clenches his jaw & turns away from the group in his chair.

Kendra: girl c'mon

Kendra guides me to my original room and opens the closet door where I see womens clothes mostly work out.

Kendra: girl you ain't even touched this closet! I bought all these clothes for you and you ain't even wore em.
I look up at the closet confused.

Kendra: bitch I told you I had this planned out! Everything you need is here.

In my head I look at her like she's fuckin crazy. We pack my clothes and toiletries & head upstairs. We walk past the master bedroom which was HUGE and right next to it was my new room.
We walk inside and Kendra closes the door.
She walks up to me concerned and we sit down on the bed.

Kendra: now bitch why are you wet?

I pause. I'm not tryna start anymore drama with that weird ass nigga CJ.
Kendra looks at me like she already knew.