I'll Be Seeing You

*EAST P.O.V.*

I never seen Jace act like this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I never seen Jace act like this. You would've thought I told her I was divorcing her and taking all my sperm with me!

I rush downstairs to my momma watching tv on the couch while Jace was going the fuck off in our bedroom.

East: Can you help talk some sense into her?

My mom pops a piece of candy in her mouth not even fazed by what's goin on.

Ms.B: You told her at the LAST minute that you're shipping her off to some "random" place ALONE. For you don't know HOW LONG and you didn't think she would put up a fight?

My mom chuckles to herself shaking her head.

I roll my eyes & go back up to the bedroom. Jace was still going off snatching the clothes I put in her luggage marching back to the closet and throwing them to the ground. It was like one of those bad break up YouTube videos where the couples kept going back and fourth with the clothes.

Jace: I'm not goin no muthafuckin where.

She says still snatching the clothes out the luggage. It hurt me to do this. It was hard not to show any emotion during this but I had to show her this was not a game and I was deadass serious.

I go back in the closet grab her clothes off the floor that she threw down and put them back in the suitcase. She pulls out the clothes I just tossed inside and walks back to the closet throwing them down.
___________________________________
*JACE P.O.V*

We do the same thing over back and fourth over and over again. He comes over to throw my clothes back in my luggage one more time and I snatch the luggage throwing it behind me.

Jace: SSTTOPP!!

I slap the clothes out of his arms and tears of anger fell down my face.

Jace: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?

I was screaming at the top of my lungs and I couldn't even control it if I wanted to. He was moving stoically & not making eye contact. It was almost like I was talking to Don. It was no emotion or care in his eyes. Did he care he was snatching me out of our home!?

Jace: Pack the bag if you want to! I'm not leaving!

I convince myself I'm not going anywhere. He can pack my shit if he wants to but im not leaving. Hes goin to physically have to throw me out.

I watch him neatly pack my luggage as I stood there fuming. I watch him zip it closed and I breakdown.

Jace: YOU DONT LOVE ME!

East turns towards me & it's like a switch went off. East towered over me. I stared into his chest pretending he was glass.

East: I'm doing this because I love you.

East Boundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें