Ocean of Fear

Beginne am Anfang

"What? I'm not afraid of lakes, wells, rivers, streams, deep wells, or puddles. Why would I be afraid of-" Finn paused as a wave got near him. He let out a high-pitched scream and he clawed the ground to get away.

The fear Feaster only laughed more. "'Cause, you're a wuss," he stated. Finn glared up at the smoked figure.

"I'm no wuss! I'm the hero around these parts!" he firmly stated.

Feaster only laughed at his misery. "Ha! You're too scared of the ocean to ever be a true hero."

"Not true! I'm not scared of nothin'!" Finn retaliated back. He started to charge at the water letting out a battle cry. He stopped and moved back as a wave crashed nearby, screaming in response.

Finn nervously shook his head and walked away. "I shall conquer my fear," he stated. Feaster just laughed more at the poor boy.

"Yeah, right," Feaster responded back, being sarcastic.

"No! I will. I'll conquer my fear." Finn said, more confident in his words.

"Of course, you will. And I live in a two-bedroom apartment that doesn't smell like vomit," Feaster said while returning back into Finn's navel, laughing while speaking. "...Sarcasm." he ended off before disappearing.

While Finn stared off, Jake trudged up to him, soaked in the salty water. "Dude. Dude, did you see me? I was all like womp, and then I was all like take this! Womp! Womp! And then..." Jake paused his rant when Y/n walked up to the two, equally soaked like Jake.

"Finn, dude, you don't look good. What's wrong?" Y/n asked him, worry in her eyes.

Finn looked down in disbelief. "Guys, I think I'm afraid... of the ocean." he finally let out. One of Jake's eyebrows went up in confusion.

"Say what, now?" He questioned. "How can you be afraid of the ocean?" he questioned.

Y/n just nudged him gently. "Don't worry 'bout that. I got fears! Like enclosed rooms, giant bugs, heights, being a disappointment..." Y/n stopped her rant when she noticed the two looking at her weirdly.

She pouted while her cheeks heated up in blush and crossed her arms, looking to the side. "Just forget that ending." She muttered.

"I need help to overcome my fear. Will you do it?" Finn pleaded out.

Jake pondered for a minute before giving a response. "Um... No... I don't really wanna do it."

"Jake! Come on!" Finn desperately pleaded. He was gripping Jake's legs to try and convince him.

Jake just laughed at him. "I'm just messing with you. I'll do it. Hmm... Where to start?" he started to think of possible ways to help his brother. "Ok. I think we should just take a few steps in the water."  Jake took one of Finn's hands while Y/n took the other "You can hold Jaker and Y/n's hand if you're scared." he tried to ease Finn, who was breathing heavily in fear.

The two tried to walk forward with Finn following, but it only ended with Finn's face planted into the sand.

Y/n just stared down at him, trying not to laugh. "Uh oh..." she mumbled. Jake just sighed and observed Finn's body, mainly the legs.

"Oh it's ok, dude. I see the problem. It's just your feet." Jake bent down and started to take off Finn's shoes and socks.

Y/n now had her arms wrapped around his arms to try and guide Finn with Jake's help." Here we go, Finny boy. . . "

"Boop. Beep. Boop. Beep. Boop. Beep. Boop. Beep. Beep. Boop. Beep. Boop." Jake started to move Finn's feet with his hands. Finn started to breathe heavily through his mouth.