Safe and Sound

Few days since Lydia was back, with Jackson by her side every day made her feel better.

As her body healed, her mind slowly wasn't. Missing her parents and thinking of leaving her parents again made her feel really bad.

She tries to forget and think about the one thing she came back for:

Jackson

It's was late, and Lydia couldn't go back to sleep.

Nightmares.

She rolls on her side and sees Jackson sleeping soundly.

She saw him laying there, finally peaceful, and relaxed. Shifting a little on his stomach,he groaned. A couple weeks was hard on him.

But she was back in one piece. The sad thing is, She's a mess and fully capable of destruction.

He moved a little on his side as Lydia smiled, she softly ceased his face and kissed his forehead.

He stirs a little but still slept. She smiled again and slides her hand over his, intertwining their fingers together, squeezing softly.

Jackson squeeze back and wakes up, smiling at Lydia.

"Hey.."

"Hey.." He sits up a little and pulls Lydia closer to his chest.

She nuzzle on to him, Holding him closer, softly listening to his heartbeat.

She smiled and finally drifts off to sleep with one final thought.

He felt warm and familiar. He felt solid and safe. I wanted to cling to his shirt, bury my face in the curve of his neck. And never let go...