I'm Always Here

Running past room after room tiredly, She couldn't find her room. She realize they moved her the next floor up and started heading there.

She finally sees Jackson in a room and runs after him.

"Jackson.." He was quietly talking to one of the doctors and she glanced at where her unconscious self would be and walk towards it.

Looking at herself, she knows if she goes back she going to be in more pain than before.

But it's worth it for her.

She lays next to herself and rolls on her back on top of herself. Feeling herself sinking into her unconscious self, she blanked her mind into peaceful thoughts and slips into darkness.

Lydia soon felt herself back into her unconscious self and started to hear everything around her. She was awake but wasn't fully awake, moving her fingers and toes, she smiled a little and tries to open her eyes slightly, but couldn't.

Her body was still sleeping and in pain. Her body felt fine in one minute till she tried to move and screamed in pain.

Her scream echoed the hospital as Jackson rushed towards her.

"Lydia! you're ok. Breathe. Just breathe. Open your eyes. Come back to me. It's ok. It's over now. You're ok. Wake up. Please wake up. Don't do this to me. Don't do this to me. I love you so much. Come back to me."

He says softly to her as she calms down and flutters her eyes to sees Jackson frighten blue eyes.

"Jackson." She croaked out, touching his face.

He holds her face, creasing it softly and smiled.

"Yeah. I'm here..,"

"I'm always here.''