Dauntless Traitors

A couple hours later, after getting tattoos, eating dauntless cake, jumping off from building to building.

They finally settled for ziplining to end their celebration.

"Come on, We're almost at the top of the building." Miranda said excitedly.

"I can almost feel the wicked wind blasting my face!"

"Okay Mir!" Ivy, Forest, and Riley all said breathless.

"We know Mir, You kept saying it a thousand times since Jackson mention ziplining."

Lydia said quietly.

Mir frowns and open the door which lead to the top of the building.

Lydia step out and felt the wind whipping on her face. She loved it and every moment of it.

Mir clapped her hands to get their attention back.

"Okay.. Who wants to go first!?" Ivy raised her hand first, then Forest, then Riley.

"Alright!. Ivy first, Forest second, Riley third, Me fourth and..."

She glanced over at Lydia and Jackson as they were whispering something that made Lydia laugh.

"Uh.. You two lovebirds can go last!" Mir said laughing.

Lydia and Jackson watches as their friends go one by one down the zipline.

"This is fun." Lydia said to Jackson.

"Yeah it is. Come on, Let's get you harness."

Lydia grins as they both heard gunshots and yelling.

"Jackson...Did you hear that?"

"Y-Yeah.." His eyes widened and tried to talk to Lydia calmly.

"Lydia..I want you to go down on the zipline and get help.I'll be right behind you." He said calmly.

She shook her head in panic.

"No. I'm not leaving yo-!"

The door bursts out and four dauntless traitors came out including James.

Jackson moved Lydia behind him as Lydia panics more when James walks in, chuckling.

"Well, Well. Looks like I found a couple of more Divergents here. I've been watching you two carfully since you join Dauntless. You've been very good then the others.

A couple of your friends too, but I don't want to tell that side of the story right now." He said coldly.

Lydia glanced at him. And his dark black eyes were darken like his expression.

He wore a Erudite uniform and a gun by his side. She tried to remember the pictures she saw before and realized that this is actually Eric's great grandson.

"What do you want James!?" Jackson said gritting his teeth.

"I want you to come with me.. Do we have to do this the hard way or the easy way?"

Lydia helded tightly to Jackson as he yelled at James.
"Over my dead body!"

He smiled wickedly and signals over to the Dauntless traitors to grabbed them.

"That will do. Take them!"

Lydia quickly backed up, leaning to the edge when she grab her knifes from her back pocket and start throwing them.

Jackson punch the traitors as they fought back.

Knocking them out, one by one.

One of the traitors stabbed Jackson in the arm as he punched back, knocking him out.

"JACKSON!" She screamed as they start hulling her away.

She struggled as she headbutted them from behind.

James grabbed her and put her on headlock, choking her, as the traitors held Jackson down.

"ONE of you are coming with me for some testing with Katherine. I don't need both of you. Too much testing"

He look at both of them as Lydia tightly holds the knife in her hand and stabs James in the eye.

He screamed and backs away as Lydia stabs a traitor in the stomach and Jackson grabs a gun and shoots.

Jackson and Lydia killed all the dauntless traitors, James slowly gets up, holding a gun on his right hand and a piece of cloth on his bloody eye on his left.

He laughed crazily at them as they quickly opening the door. He shot it to startled them as they stop.

"You think.. you can run away.. from me.. you can't!" He yelled angrily.

Jackson quickly grabbed Lydia's hand as they rushed out to the stairs.

James followed them and start shooting. Lydia was holding on tightly to Jackson's hand as they run down the stairs.

She suddenly felt a terrible pain on her right shoulder and right leg and quickly realizes that she's shot.

She screams painfully and holds on to Jackson tighter.

"I made my decision for you two and I choose Lydia!"

James yelled as he was two flights of stairs behind them.

Jackson shoot back, hitting James's leg, making him fall.

Enough for them to quickly leave. James quickly called for backup as they made it to the bottom and start running away as fast as possible.