Happy Cuckoo Land

Lydia Raves, 16 and very nervous for taking her aptitude test and choosing a new faction. She was born in Amity but didn't feel quite in. She knew she was more than a happy-go-lucky, be to happy and think to positive things.

Her parents told her she'll be fine with any faction she'll pick. They knew she'll make the right choice. But she didn't.

It's early morning and the sun is just a few minutes to come up. Lydia slowly blinked her eyes open and realize the sun should be coming up any second. She stumbled off her bed, rushes down the stairs. She went outside with just her PJ on and runs to her best friend's house. Jackson Kyurell was her best friend since the day she came into this world.

Lydia finally made it to his house and went the backyard to climb up to his window. "Jackson." She tapped on his window. "Jackson wake up, It's our last days in Amity." She added happily. She hears movements coming towards the window and she slowly gets back down. Jackson peeks his head out the window and groans. "Lydia. Do you know what time it is?!" Jackson called out tiredly.

She smirked as she puts her hands on her hips. "Yeah, yeah, I know. It's time to wake up the sunrise is coming and I don't wanna us to miss it." She sighed. "It's the only one thing I'll miss from this happy cuckoo land."

Jackson laughs. "Fine, but let me change." "Alright. I'll changes too. Meet me at the our secret hideout in 20." She said as she raced back home.