Katherine

Jackson didn't mean to snap at Lydia, and didn't know how he was going to say sorry for what he did.

He felt horrible. His parents are also gone too, but didn't want Lydia to worry about him.

Just had to keep Lydia out of harms way from Katherine and James. He went back to Lydia's room and found her sleeping.

He slowly picks her up and covered her up with the blanket. Brushing the hair out her face, so he can see her better, examining every detail of her face. her sleepy eyes, her rosy cheeks, her soft dark strawberry hair that he loves to play with when she goes to sleep, her cute button nose, her soft kissable lips.

I love her...

He loved everything about her.

Lydia started to stirred and wake up a little.

Jackson didn't want her to see him right now, so he left quickly before she woke up.

He went to the living room and saw a note on a glass table. It was from Ms. Stone.

Jackson, I'm off to an another assignment from Katherine.

I'll come back soon and bring back some information for you and Lydia.

From Ms. Stone. P.S.

Make sure you and Lydia make up, I hate to see two people who love each other fight.

P.P.S. If I don't make it back from three days, I want you to take Lydia to the other secret house I told you to go before and stay there for now.

Burn this letter once you read this.

"Well then..."

He lit the fireplace and watched the letter burn for a while till he went out to the porch for some air and to think about their next move.

Lydia woke up, in pain and her tears were dried. She smelled the scent of warm vanilla left behind and smiled slightly.

She got up and walked to the living room, glancing at the fireplace, still crackling.

Jackson must of put that on for me.. She thought.

Lydia saw the outdoor porch door slightly open and saw Jackson leaning on the banister, with his head down.

It looked like he was thinking and was still upset. She walk over to him, hugging his from the waist.

"I'm sorry." They both said.

Lydia laughed and tried again.
"I'm sorry Jackson.."

Jackson turned around to face her.

"I'm sorry Lydia.. For everything I did to hurt and lie to you. I'll never wanted to do that ever again.."

He said as he looks deeply into her eyes.

"I forgive you. And I won't hold a gun to your face ever again." She said as she looked down.

"It's fine." He held her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"I forgive you."

They held on each other for a while, watching the distance Chicago lights from afar.

They needed this.

Just to not worry for a while.

Just to think about themselves for once.

Jackson and Lydia were holding on to each other as they were going to sleep.

Feeling their warmth and love from one of other.