Infinite

Taking a small stroll around Amity before heading to Jackson. Lydia felt bad for yelling at her parents.

Felt bad for everything she did to them. They deserved better.

She missed them but it wasn't enough for her from what she going through.

She stopped herself and walks towards a small lake and sits down to enjoy the quietness.

Glancing at herself in the water she realizes what she put on. Dark blue skinny jeans and a red tank top with a pair of white converse.

Since she was with her parent now she didn't need to wear her fraction colors anymore but still have factions.

Hugging her knees to her chest she looked up at the night sky and sang softly to herself.

You taught me the courage of stars before you left. How light carries endlessly, even after death. With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite.

How rare and beautiful it is even exist. I couldn't help but ask for you to say it all again.

I tried to write it down but I could never find a pen. I'd give anything to hear you say it one more time, That the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes.

With shortness of breath, I'll explain the infinite, How rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist..

Lydia smiled softly to herself as she remembers Jackson singing that to her. This is where they really met, got to know each other more.

Their childhood was here. She stared at the lake for while, holding herself while she sees the sun coming up.

"Well, you would look at that, The sun is here."

She rolled her eyes and gets up when suddenly she felt a searing pain on her chest, clutching her chest tightly as she screamed out loudly.

Falling on her knees, taking shaky breath as her eyes fills up with tears.

"W-What the hell is happening?!" Lydia whispered to herself.

She slowly gets up and rushed to the hospital. Biting her lip as she stumbles to her room she sees tons of doctors surrounding her unconscious self.

She stepped closer to see what wrong, looking at the heart monitor, Her heart was beeping very slowly like she just died and now coming back.

Lydia started to listen what the doctors were saying in front of her while she was looking for Jackson.

"We did surgery with the last two weeks on her chest, whenever she wakes up she'll have some chest problems and breathing problems too. But we don't know why her heart stop for a moment.."

Lydia goes quiet and stared at her unconscious self.

My unconscious self is dying..