Hold On To Me

Nothing happen at first. Total silence. Lydia held her gun tightly as she kept listening for anything.

"Where is he?" She said under her breath.

She couldn't take it anymore, moving from the corner where Jackson put her in, She slowly walks towards the door.

Biting her lip from the pain from each inch she moved, She listened from behind the door.

Lydia can hear Katherine from the door. She leaned closer to hear.

"Is your dying girlfriend here Jackson?" Katherine said to him.

"No. I came by myself to finish you off." Jackson spat out.

Lydia helded her gun tighter as she listen more. "You're not going to finish me before I do, shoot him then throw him off the train." Katherine said quickly as she sounded like she was heading to the door.

Lydia quickly duck away from Katherine as she step in.

She kept walking until she turned from the corner Lydia was in.

"There's blood here.." She said quietly as she looked closer.

Lydia got behind her, grabbing her arms tightly behind her back, and pointed the gun to her neck.

"Don't you even think about it Lydia," Katherine spat out quickly.

"You do want to save your boyfriend..Right!?" Lydia dug the gun deeper into her neck.

"Stop talking!" They both heard a gunshot then a loud thud.

"Jackson!" She screamed.

Katherine elbowed Lydia in her chest, knocking her down to the ground as she quickly run away.

Lydia aimed for her legs and shoot. Katherine scream in pain as Lydia rushes to Jackson.

Looking around, She couldn't find anyone, just blood.

"Jackson..?" She see the exit door open and slowly walks towards it.

Hearing the sounds of fists hitting flesh and grunting, She aims her gun to whatever she finds.

She turned and aim for..

Jackson.

She sees him beating down the four guards as he quickly turns around. "Lydia!"

"Jackson!" She lowers her gun and runs towards him.

Suddenly Jackson was screaming no as Lydia quickly turned around as she sees Katherine with a gun, aiming at her. Lydia watched her pulled the trigger and Jackson tried to push her out the way. Lydia tripped over the railing as she was clutching at her chest.

Pain went through her veins and her chest as she realized she was shot. Grabbing a hold on the railing she called after to Jackson. "Jackson!"

"Lydia!" He quickly pulled her over when Katherine jumped on Jackson's back, choking him.

"Jackson!" She cried out in pain. Looking down where her feet were dangling, water was at the bottom.

Her heart was beating fast like it was about to break her chest.

Pulling herself up as she see Jackson wrestling Katherine, he grabs a gun and tries to aim it to her. "You can't save her Jackson! no one will." Katherine throws the gun into the water as she flips him down. Lydia looked at Jackson, He looked like he wasn't breathing.

"Jackson!" She screams out to him.

"He's gone Lydia! Everyone you love is gone. Even your friends which you thought they can be safe in that secret hideaway. They're gone. I told you I will kill everyone you love. Your parents, your friends, Jackson!" Katherine yelled at her as Lydia tried to pull herself up, but fails.

"Stop! Just Stop!" She cried out. Her body was getting more weak as she kept using her strength to pull herself up.

"You're nothing! and you will be nothing when I kill you-!"

Jackson got behind her and snap her neck. She fell like she was dead weight and she was.

"Jackson! I can't hold on! I'm slipping!"

"Grab my hand Lydia!" She quickly grabbed his hand, but kept slipping with her blood all over her hands.

Jackson grabbed her with both hands but didn't help.

"I can't get up!"

"Don't let go, come on!" He pulled her up harder as she screams from the pain from her chest.

She started to slip from Jackson's grip.

"Jackson!" She said panicked.

They both looked at each other as they felt each other's grips slipping away.

"JACKSON!" She screamed as she slips and plunged into the water.