Chapter 4

"I think we should practice kissing", Sasuke's abrupt words, made Naruto almost choke on his drink.

Naruto coughed violently and Sasuke hurriedly rubbed his back, apologizing for startling him.

They were currently hanging out in Naruto's room on a weekend. Munching on some chips and having some fresh orange juice, whilst a random action movie played on TV.

Naruto looked up at scene now showing on it, the main characters of the movie were having a really intense kiss.

Slightly embarrassed, he looked at Sasuke questioningly, completely speechless.

"Um, so, you know, we're gonna hold a formal ceremony soon, and we're probably gonna kiss then..? And I've never kissed before so.. Well, yeah, that's about it", Sasuke explained quite awkwardly with a pinkish blush tainting his otherwise pale cheeks.

Naruto couldn't help but smile at this shyly.

"Will you be comfortable with that..?", Naruto questioned, genuinely worried. Even though there seem to be asexuals who are fine with kisses, he'd read that there are some who can't handle even that, so he wondered if Sasuke was fine with this.

"I think it's okay if it's you", Sasuke admitted honestly, albeit a bit shyly.

That completely pierced through Naruto's heart.

Way too cute...

Naruto took in a sharp breath and sighed, trying to clam his heart from speeding outta his chest.

"Wanna try?", Naruto smiled.

Sasuke silently nodded, a little nervous.

Naruto gently placed his plam on Sasuke's cheek and slowly leaned in.

Sasuke nervously squeezed his eyes shut.

Sasuke half expected it to feel a bit off but it was surprisingly good and quite comfy too.

Soft...

Was the only thought that remained on Sasuke's mind.

Naruto pulled away and nervously waited to see what Sasuke felt about this.

But to his utter surprise, Sasuke leaned in again and kissed him.

Wrapping his arms around Naruto's neck, Sasuke pulled him closer.

Naruto was completely taken aback but happily obliged. Wrapping his own arms around Sasuke's waist, pulling him even closer, making Sasuke almost end up on his lap.

After a good few minutes later, they finally backed away a bit and Sasuke sighed contendly, saying in all honesty, "That felt so good"

Naruto giggled at this and nodded, feeling both embarrassed and happy at the same time.

Sasuke smiled and Naruto grinned right back at him.

Soon they were kissing again.

And why not? Since they both liked it anyway.

Things got busier for them soon after. With finding a new apartment to live in together, shopping for their ceremony, looking into things with regards to the venue and lots of other things.

They were happily married before long and soon fell into a peaceful mundane married lifestyle.

They never had any sexual intimacy, other than the occasional kissing, until the very end of their lives but they only managed to love being with the other more with each passing day.

Their love for eachother couldn't have come in a more unconditional form, it was as pure as it got, as romantic as can be.

They happily lived the rest of their lives being best of friends who laughed over the silliest things, lovers who loved each other more than anything else and life partners who always respected and supported each other.

It truly was a happily ever after for these lovely dovey married couple, who lived a long healthy happy married life with each other.