Prologue

Uzumaki Naruto was just a teen when he first realized about his attraction for men. But he never had the guts to act upon it.

He never dared to like someone, much less date someone, in fear of being outed to his parents.

And now 10 years later, after being bombarded with countless marriage interviews with the most random females -courtesy of his parents- He snapped and finally came out to them.

Even though, same gender marriages were legalized a few years back, there was still a lot of prejudice against it. So really, he was preparing himself for the worst and never even dreamt of getting the best out of this. But he did.

His parents just went, "Tell us that sooner!! We totally wasted our time looking for girls!", and soon after arranged a marriage meeting with the most beautiful guy that he'd ever laid his eyes on...

I have the best parents in the world!! Oh thank you good lord for giving me such wonderful parents!

He gratefully gave in to arranged marriage.

I really want to marry this guy, but what about him..?

I want to get to know him better...

I'm looking forward to this so much..!

Excitedly but politly, Naruto tries his best to get closer to the guy who he had already pegged as the best in that universe.