THE TOP

"Hey Ace what made you purpose me?" Asked the girl in his dreams. Ace pauses for a second and starts to think if they are dating. "Hmmff i know your shy , anyways you will find me on the cliff..I'll be waiting.." says The girl and Ace wakes up from his dreams.

Ace is now at the end of the dark realm the part where he need to climb a cliff . Ace without talking to Panda moves on and Panda doesn't join. Ace comes back and asks "What dont wanna come or still day dreaming about Sat?". Panda got pissed , "Why , why is it always ur going in about him I know I have done a mistake and yea i do regret it". Ace and Panda kept quarrelling for sometime and then Ace accepted the apology and they moved on.

Ace starts to climb the mountain , As they keep moving up they find rocks falling from top so they take cover under a shed shaped rock. Panda wanted to see reach to the too as soon as possible because she wanted to see the girl who Ace was dreaming about. Panda kept peaking outside but Ace kept warning that is was dangerous to keep peaking.

Panda kept peaking and she takes a step forward to see more and trips down and slides. See Panda fall Ace quickly tried to grab her hand but couldn't. Luckily Panda fell onto a platform and she was safe. Ace started to breath normally. A screeching sound was heard by Panda and when she looked up she saw a...