CONFRONTATION

Ace wakes up and sees Panda holding his hand, Ace panics and quickly takes his hand off and says " this thing was reserved for my first gf i make" and moves. Panda found it adorable that how he was reserving things for his future girl.

As Ace and Panda continue on their journey they come across a cliff they need to climb and they decide to take a rest and start climbing tomorrow. Panda asks Ace something but Ace refuses to answer her. Ace didn't talk to panda during this entire journey and Panda felt bad.

Panda confronts Ace about why he's not talking to her. Ace at once bursts out "You are really asking me this , why don't you ask you bff Sat to answer it for you." Says Ace and leaves at once. Panda then realised hoe affected ace was about it.

Ace and Panda didn't talk the entire day , but Panda kept confronting him. Ace slept and Panda cries she feels bad getting ignored by Ace. Panda sleeps after a while and Ace wakes up , slowly moves toward panda and puts her hair behind her ear and softly rubs her cheeks    and slowly whispers

"I am not angry on you Im just a little sad that my best friend took side of a person who she met only 2 days ago , I can stop being childish but if I do you wont understand the damage it caused , even tho I left you I was always watching on you."

After saying this Ace sleeps and again the girl appeared in his dreams...