THE FEELING

Ace goes on a walk by himself. He starts to think why was he jealous. Was it the feeling that he maybe separated from her bestie or was it the fear that the boy is not a good guy.

Panda sees that Ace didn't sleep the entire night and asks him "why didn't you sleep Ace". "Nothing i was just thinking something" says Ace ,"Ohhh what is it😏" asked Panda but Ace kept refusing to tell. "Fine don't tell to me" Panda says in a angry tone and leaves. Ace felt bad for not telling but he didn't know if it was something that could be told or not.

Sat comes and invites both Ace and Panda for the feast they are about to have. Panda accepts it as she was excited and Ace had to because he needed to be with Panda. Both Ace and Panda meet up with Sat after getting ready . "Wow your looking dam good " says Sat to Panda. "Awww thank you" Replies Panda , Ace on the other hand was just hearing this convo and didn't talk anything.

As the feast and the events were going on Ace was irritated as he didn't know what the feeling he had was. The dance event started and Ace was obviously a no-no for the dance and Sat was forcing Panda. Sat held Panda and and was trying to force her to dance . Ace as he saw that Sat was holding her hand lost it....