AFTER SURVIVING

Ace had a clean advantage as Sat was a just a normal human being who didn't posses magic. Ace while he was away for sometime discovered the path to the next realm . It was under the house of where Sat lives. Ace quickly blows a big hole through the bottom before he know Sat out.

Ace grabs hold of Panda and quickly jumps into the portal and disappears. Ace reaches safely into the next realm and decides to wait till Panda is awake. Ace waits for about 12 hours and looses hope that shes gonna get up any time soon and falls asleep waiting for her to get up.

As soon as Ace slept Panda woke up and made Ace fall asleep on her lap as she was being thankful for getting saved and brushes his hair with her fingers. Panda then gets a feeling that Ace was jealous of Sat and Panda was fine with it cause she felt that Ace cared about her and maybe he had feelings that he didn't wanted to express.

Panda always had a thing for Ace but for Ace being dumb never got the hints given by Panda.

Panda was trying to not get carried away in a feeling that maybe Ace too had something for her , as she knows they came to find the girls in his dreams and theres no chance it could be her....