THE BEGINNING

"No don't take a step forward its too dangerous" says Ace but she doesn't listen and moves forward and a giant boulder of rock falls in her direction "ahhhh aceeeee"....

Ace wake up panicking and breathing heavily and slowly clams and he realises it was a dream. Gets out of bed and gets ready for school. As having breakfast he keeps thinking about the dream he had. Wizzy comes out and starts hugging ace. "Stop it wizzy we are getting late have your break fast here". They call out for their ride (an enchanted cloud) to fly to school.

After they reach Ace finds Panda his best friend and waves at her. She waves back and walks toward him to talk , but wizzy goes and hug her. "Ahhh wizzzyyy how aree youuu" and starts to pet him . "How your magic coming now a days" asks Ace , Panda replies "Kinda good i guess but yea i still have my problems unlike you who have done well😒". "Well... ill see you in next period" says Ace as he heads towards his class.

"So students todays lecture is on controlling different forms of magic , today we will start with wind form" says the homeroom teacher , everyone gets depressed immediately as wind is one of the hardest forms of magic to master and only few have mastered it yet. "Well i am already pretty good at it so can you teach me something else " asks Ace but the teacher replies "No you need to learn with everyone no matter how good your cause you". Ace simply nodded his head and so the class began.