TERROR OF THE SHADE

Ace starts to get worried he goes a little further and sees a shadow. He goes close ad finds Panda. "Dam Panda where did u go , i got worried", "Nothing , was bored standing there so i just took a little walk". Ace didnt find it convincing but let it slid. They search all the areas but they Don't get a single clue about the exit . Ace notices that Panda was acting a little different than normal and asks her "Are you alright why are you acting different?" , "Nothing i am good maybe ur overthinking" Says panda.

They give up and find a spot to rest at night. Ace asks Panda to eat up , But Panda refuses. Ace gets suspicious because Panda never says no to food. Ace thinks that maybe he was overthinking and  maybe Pandas mood was not good.

They go to sleep and at about 2 am when there was just the fire burning and no sounds. Panda wakes up and slowly moves towards Ace. Ace was covered in bed sheet , Panda takes a knife out of her pocket and stabs through the bed sheet laughing. As she pulled out the knife Panda realised there was just fuss coming out.
Panda turns to the other side , sees Ace looking at her.

Ace slowly walks towards her and grabbed her right hand. Only Ace knew that she had a mole on her right hand middle finger. But Ace didn't find it on her. A small demon jumps out of the bushes to kill Ace but Ace aggressively releases a wind force that blew the head of  the demon. Ace looks back at the disguised Demon giving a death stare.

 Ace looks back at the disguised Demon giving a death stare

Ace asks "Tell me , What...Did you...Do to my panda". The demon gets terrified and starts talking. "Panda was kidnapped the demon king here. King wanted to have fire controlling power and found Panda. He kidnapped her and now plans on extracting it and if they extract it from her she dies" says the demon. Ace out of anger shreds the demons body into pieces and starts searching for her...