ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

-okay, molly, i swear it's gonna calm down after this chapter cause they're joining the gang now. Also to everyone- thank you for ur patience <3

without further adieu, here is the next chapter...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

DEVI BHATT

I stare at the word cock written in my book and snap it shut, looking around to see if anyone else saw it. Sometimes you're just not expecting it and sometimes, although you have read it before, it just comes as much of a shock as the first time you read it.

My cheeks are heating as I bend over into my lap laughing to myself. A blanket covers my crossed legs and cascades down onto the floor of the jet. There's a warm and fuzzy feeling bubbling in my stomach making me crave something exciting.

I look around the scope of the private jet, waiting for Grisha to come back after talking with the pilot.

I stand up from my comfortable seat and begin to look around. Boredom is abusing my brain and leaving me restless. My book drops onto the floor along with my blanket. Towards the back of the jet I find a locked door, which I assume is the storage room.

The thought of the snakes being in there makes me shudder. Why snakes? Why not squirrels? They can do the exact same damage and probably more.

Correction. The door is sort of locked. When I push the handle, I pull it back shut immediately trying to erase what I just saw. Bodies. Moving. A thought pops into my head. Hey, I was just reading that.

Another, more concerning, thought pops into my head.

Aren't they supposed to be working?!

"Uhm," I stare at the door backing away from it silently as I hear the two people inside curse. "Sorry!"

My back hits the door behind me, which I also thought was locked. I trip backwards when the door opens, hitting the floor with a loud thump making me groan. I roll over, rubbing my back which has a dull throb now. It was already hurting, now it hurts more.

When I look behind me, I find a bed making my eyebrows raise. This jet fucking gigantic it literally has a bedroom. I get back up, closing the door quickly before I see those people and walk over to the window.

My heart skips a beat when I look out of it and see high up we are. The ocean dances below us, likely beaming with wildlife. If this plane crashed right now, we'd be seafood– maybe even a little crispy.

I'm the embodiment of the virgin mary today– if she liked wearing short dresses.

I wear a white dress. The skirt flutters around my upper thighs– it's a lacey sort of material, with poofed up sleeves that reach just above the crease of my elbow. Even in my over the shoulder bag I have white satin gloves but I don't want to seem pretentious by wearing them right now.

It should only be a few hours now until we join the rest. I didn't know how much I'd miss them but it feels like it's been an eternity without them. Kai and Pasha should be finishing up soon now too.

Just thinking about it makes my shoulders drop with a quiet contentful sigh. Can this jet go any faster?

A knock on the door pulls me out of my daydream.

He has to duck his head before walking into the room, making me laugh. Dark tousled hair covers his eyes for a second as he looks around before landing his eyes on me.

This feels like the start of a porno.

I don't know if he knows it, but sometimes he just gives me a look that I can feel somewhere lower down. Maybe it's because I'm on my period– or it's coming anyway.