ғᴏʀᴛʏ

slight edits are being made (adding stuff not removing)

without further adieu, here is the fucking smut...

GRISHA V. PETROV

She smells like the worst drug I could be addicted to, because those ones give the most euphoria and are the most addictive in a dangerous way.

God, I love her.

I drag my finger down her wet slit, gathering her arousal and finally feeling her writhe against me. Raising her legs, I hoist them over my shoulders giving me a glorious view of her wet pussy.

"You're so wet for me, baby." She watches me with parted lips, lift my finger to my lips and lick her essence off me. I grin. "You taste like a fucking drug, you know that? No-one can stop me now."

I stuff a pillow under her back for extra comfort before running my tongue up her entrance, feeling her throb. Fuck, the sound she just made makes me stir in my pants. She smells hypnotic. I love it when I get her all flustered like that.

I plunge my tongue inside her pussy, licking her clit which makes her back arch like a ballerina. When I see her tits bounce from my line of sight, I reach out with one of my hands, feeling her and rolling the bud of her nipple between my fingers. I grip her ass, bringing her closer into my mouth. Her hands are in my hair keeping me in place as I stroke the inside of her with my tongue.

"Grisha," she moans.

"Yes, doctor?" I murmur between her thighs.

I flick my tongue against her clit before gently nipping at it with my teeth which, from her responsiveness, she loves. My entire face is fucking her wet pussy and I love it. I still can't get enough of her.

Her thighs are pressed against my head firmly as if she's scared I'll pull away and leave her aching. For selfish reasons, I'd never deprive her because right now that would feel like depriving myself. My nose is pressed against her clit making her moan and cry out as I simultaneously lap her up with my tongue sensing her the peak of her orgasm coming.

I pry her legs away, spreading and pinning them open before I sink a finger into her. She bucks her hips but my other hand keeps her in place allowing no room for movement. I lick her pussy, pumping my finger in and out of her then adding another, before curling it inside of her. 

"Come on baby, I want you coming all over my face," I tell her, my head between her thighs and my mind drunk on her taste.

Every time I thrust my tongue inside of her, I feel her shake and grind harder against my face, making me chuckle in dark satisfaction. Her fingers are curled tightly around my hair strands as she moans my name, a sound I never want to not hear again. With one hand I touch, tease, and play with her nipples, whilst my other touches and sinks in her pussy, my fingers making her cry my name and fall apart right before me.

That does it for her.

Heaven flashes in her eyes, and with the state of me in my sweatpants I almost go there too with her.

"I-I'm coming," she grips the edge of the sofa, panting.

I watch her tip her head back, eyes fluttering, and her open her mouth in a gasp. Her eyes roll back as she cries in the most fucking beautiful feminine way that makes me almost come at the same time.

She comes all over my fingers and tongue leaving a divine gift behind for me to clean up. She breathes heavily staring up at the ceiling before sitting up on her elbows. I know she can see my lips shimmering with her release because she pauses when her gaze falls to my lips.