ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

finally will be consistent w updating hpefuly with the summer coming ;)

Without further adieu, here's the next chapter...

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

DEVI BHATT

"You."

I blink at the finger being stuck in my face.

"Me..." I bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from smiling.

"You're fired," he deadpans.

"Well that's a bit dramatic," I say, coyly.

"My ass is on fire," he flares his nostrils.

I crane my head to look behind him. "I don't see anything."

He snorts and I break my innocent facade as laughter bubbles up my throat, escaping.

Out of nowhere, the arm that was behind his back comes out with a cream pie and my laughter dies along with my feelings of satisfaction.

"Oh no you don't," I waggle an accusing finger at Feliks retreating back into my bedroom.

He stalks forward, grinning. "Oh yes I am."I take another step back ready to take off and lock myself in the bathroom but he's already in front of me, his hand solidifying around the back of my neck. "Enjoy," his eyes flash with satisfaction.

Then he shoves that cream pie into my face, twisting it into my face real good as if he didn't do a good enough job at first.Then, slowly but surely, he draws it down my face, down my neck and down my chest, dirtying my clothes.

My mouth is agape and my eyes squeezed shut so nothing goes into my eyes.

"You dick," I choke.

"Now that," he gets his phone out snapping a photo, "is priceless."

This was supposed to be about getting payback for spoiling the ending of a book, but why on earth does this seem more than that now? Now I have to get him back for this.

"Oh it is on, Feliks," I wipe the cream off my eyes, leaping forwards and spreading it all over his cheeks and into his precious tiny curls.

"Shit! Ew, stop Devi," he tries stepping backwards but I clutch his face too hard for him to try and escape. I slide the cream all over his face and head, giggling.

"This is fun," I smile. Feliks has given up trying to escape my hands and has his lips pressed in an unamused line.

"This backfired," he groans.

"Well you got it all over me," I point out. Sasha's black suit now has white cream all over it and if it doesn't wash out, it's definitely not going to look suspicious.

"And my ass is still on fire," he says.

I smile coyly. "Laxatives don't make your ass feel like it's on fire."

He narrows his eyes, a smile shining through his attempted annoyed face. "So it was you."

"I thought we already established that," I shake my head laughing.

"Why are you back so early?" he asks, steering the conversation in the direction I didn't expect.

"Oh–uh– my jet ski broke for some reason," I shrug, feeling my face heat up.

"Why are you turning red then?" He folds his arms across his chest.

"I'm not turning red," I pinch my thigh trying to divert the blood flow.